Day One

Emma's P.O.V

Day one after defeating the Black Fairy, everything was normal again but it took me a while to assimilate that I had married Captain Hook, that sexy pirate was sleeping right next to me while the sunlight came through the window lighting the room, I couldn't sleep anyway. My life had changed a lot during the previous years but it changed the most when I decided to spend the rest of my days with this awesome man. I stared at him till he woke up.

"Hi" He mumbled softly as he stretched his arm to caress my face.

"Hi" I replied smiling widely.

Our new life was simple and perfect. Storybrooke had become our home even before we defeated the Black Fairy but we just didn't know.
The final battle was over and I didn't have to fight anymore. It was just a normal day and I had woken up after a normal night, I was about to have a normal breakfast in my normal house with my... not so normal husband, not everyone marries Captain Hook.

I got up completely naked and grabbed the blanket as I walked away, so I left Killian totally uncovered on the bed. I couldn't wait to collect all those funny and lovely little moments.

Regina's P.O.V

One night, only one night was enough for the whole town to go crazy. Everybody had unfinished businesses in The Enchanted Forest and after all those years in Storybrooke they just wanted to go home. In order to relieve their concern we decided to arrange a meeting.

"Are you ready?" Snow asked walking closer and looking at the scene, the whole town in that room.

"I think so... Where's Emma?" I thought out loud showing a bit of my concern.

"I hope she's on her way." She replied looking around and waiting for Emma to show up.

Killian's P.O.V

After Emma left me completely naked I picked up some clothes and got dressed, then I went downstairs and found her making breakfast, what a delicious view.

"Did you have to go to a meeting or something?" I asked as I wrapped her waist with my arms and kissed her face.

"I have time yet." She said turning around to kiss my lips. "I can't miss the first morning with my husband." I agreed so I kissed her back, but harder, a really passionate kiss.

Emma's P.O.V

I was really late but I didn't realize until I got there. Maybe it was fate because I entered at the right moment.

"I know you are worried but unfortunately your request is not up to me. The Enchanted Forest needs a new ruler and that position belongs to Emma. She's the only one who can take that power." I thought I hadn't heard well but Regina was clear enough.