Koujaku breaks the kiss gently and uses his free hand to loosen my kimono up a bit. "I'm not holding back after this..." He says in a way that makes it sound like I just so happened to hear it. I gasp at a sudden movement he makes as he runs a finger over my clothed entrance. I clutch my bedsheets a bit as I let Koujaku do his thing. "(Y/N), are you okay?" He asks, looking at my flushed face. I nod slowly. "I'm a little embarrassed but... I'll be okay." I say as Koujaku tilts his head a bit in response.

"Embarrassed...? How exactly?" He asks and I avoid his gaze. "(Y/N), if you're gonna act like that you'll just make me want to tease you." Koujaku says, a little smirk appearing on his face. I feel myself getting redder. "K-Koujaku!" I say and he smiles at me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He puts his free hand on my cheek and kisses all over my face. My eyelids, cheeks, forehead and eventually my lips. Being in a haze, with Koujaku still touching me, I reach out to Koujaku's lower body.

As soon as I touch him ever so slightly, Koujaku pulls away in surprise. "(Y/N)?" He asks as I look into his eyes. "I don't want to be the only one. I want to do something too." I say and Koujaku kisses me again. "You really don't have to. Just let me take care of everything. Are you sure about this?" He asks in a sweet tone as he leans closer to my ear. "Because I won't be able to stop." Koujaku whispers seductively into my ear with a seductive look on his face. I avoid his gaze and feel Koujaku kissing my forehead. Before I know it, he slips a finger into me and starts pumping it in and out.

The sudden movement makes me a little uncomfortable but it's masked by pleasure. All too soon Koujaku adds in a second finger and does a scissoring motion, spreading my walls little by little. I let out a series of gasps and moans as Koujaku stretches me. "(Y/N).. You might get mad hearing this but... It's pretty hot inside." He says. "H-hey Koujaku! Don't say embarrassing things like that!" This guy... He has his erotic moments, doesn't he? Koujaku pulls his fingers out of me. "I'll take off your kimono now..." He says but I sit up a little. "N-no, I'll.... I'll do it myself." I say, loosening my obi and somehow being able to take off the kimono with my trembling hands.

When I look back at Koujaku, I see he loosened his own kimono, exposing the entire upper half of his body. My chest hurts as I see all the tattoos and scars on his chest. Out of curiosity, I reach out to one of the scars and Koujaku smiles at me. "(Y/N)... Thank you so much. Now, I apologise if I'm too rough. I'll try to be... As careful as I can." He says as he spreads my legs and holds my hips firmly. I feel embarrassed, being even more exposed like this. "K-Koujaku!" I call out to him. "S-sorry." As if to see if it's really okay, Koujaku inserts his fingers into me again and pulls out after a little bit.

Koujaku looks into my eyes and gulps. "I-I'm going in." I nod as he slowly inserts himself into me. I feel like someone's stabbing me more than anything but I moan nontheless. Tears prickle at the corner of my eyes. Koujaku kisses me over and over and whispers sweet nothings into my ear, biting his bottom lip as I adjust to him. I let out heaved breaths as my chest visually rises. The pain gradually fades until it's next to nothing and dissapears. "(Y/N), are you okay? Can I move?" Koujaku asks and I nod without trying to let out a loud moan.

Koujaku starts moving his hips as the pleasure overtakes me immeadiately and I let out the moan I'd been keeping back. "Ah... Haaah...Ah!" I let out and realise my voice is louder than I want it to be. "(Y-Y/N)... You're tight..." Koujaku says in a low voice. "I-is that w-wrong?" I ask meekly and Koujaku shakes his head. "No... It feels great." He says with a smile.

As I see his smile, I feel like I have to do something too so I lean forward and kiss his neck. Koujaku grins a little as he moves his hips at a steady pace. "(Y/N)... (Y/N)!" Koujaku calls out as he goes in deep. I can't hold back my loud voice from slipping out anymore and moan every time Koujaku moves. "K-Koujaku!" I say as I lean my head into the pillows as I keep on moaning. "Show me your face, (Y/N)..." I hear as he pounds into me a little harder. I involuntarily move my head up as I let out a loud moan. Our glossy eyes meet and Koujaku smiles at me. "You're so cute, (Y/N)." He says in a lust filled voice.

I don't like his tone at the moment as it feels like he's just making fun of me. "Idio- Ah... Aaaahaaa!" I get interrupted by Koujaku thrusting into me even harder, keeping up his pace. He keeps going rougher and rougher. Koujaku can't hold back his groans and gasps and neither can I. "Haah! Koujaku! Right- there..." I call out as Koujaku hits a spot that makes my vision blur. That did something to him. Koujaku proceeds to focus on the spot where I feel it the most.

"Ah! Ahhaaah! Kou-jakuuu! I'm gonna c-come!" I yell out as I feel myself nearing the end at a fast pace. "Hgh- (Y/N)... I love you!" Koujaku calls out, grasping my hands tightly. "Aaah, haa... Aahhh! Ngh-" I feel like I can't go on for much longer. The friction is getting too much for me. I hold onto Koujaku as tight as I can. "Ah! I can't! Haa... Koujaku! I love you! Ah... Aahhhnn!" I yell out as I release all of the friction inside of me.

My body falls back onto the matress as Koujaku keeps thrusting. While my chest still heaves, I look up to see Koujaku grinding his teeth and holding my hips tightly. "Fu... Hah!" Koujaku lets out a few more ragged breaths before he comes himself, leaning over me as I feel his semen spreading through my lower regions. "Agh... Ha..." I let out at the weird but somehow good feeling. He looks at me with his cloudy eyes as he breathes heavily. Koujaku kisses me deeply one more time before pulling out and laying next to me.

Our chests heave for a while more before we finally recover. I decide to release the tension that hangs around us and smirk a bit. "Hey.. Koujaku?" I ask. Koujaku turns his head to me. "Hm?" He asks, his voice back to the normal sweet tone again. "Did you have a hard time keeping yourself from having a nosebleed?" I ask and Koujaku chuckles a little nervously. "You're never going to let me live that down, are you?" He asks and I shake my head in response.

"No way. You'll hear it 'till the day you die. But that's okay, right?" I say jokingly. Koujaku chuckles and kisses me again. "That's fine, yeah. As long as you stay with me until the day I die." He says as he puts a stray lock of hair behind my ear. I smile and nod at him as we embrace eachother.

"I promise, Koujaku. I promise."