Data 10 ~ Taken

~ Your POV ~

When I finally awaken, my vision is still blurry for the most part. I can't move, but I'm not handcuffed. I think the drug caused me to be paralyzed. How long it will last, though, I have no idea. Oh well. Not being able to move isn't even that bad; I don't feel like moving is a good idea in the first place. Besides, I'm laying on some kind of bed, perhaps a futon, so it's comfortable here. I'm happy I can still move my eyes, though. Handy for inspecting this room.

In any case, the things I can see around me look nice. The room is dimly lit, and the colours I can make out are mostly red. There's posters or paper of some kind on the wall, but I can't make out what's on them. Over in one of the corners, I see my bag. I try to move my arm, but it won't budge. "Great, my stuff's here but I can't get it." I think. I sigh and decide to look around te room some more. The furniture reminds me of Koujaku's apartment. Koujaku.... I wonder if he knows I'm gone.

As I wonder that, the door slides open. I try to move my head, but that proves impossible so I just stare in the direction of the door. I can see some kind of silhouette and try to see who it is. The person is too far away so I can't see him clearly, but the colour blue sure does pop out in the dim lighted red room. "Ryuuhou..." I say, and notice my voice sounds really weak. "Ah, you're awake. It's nice to see you again, little (Y/N)." Ryuuhou says, in his calm tone. I hear him coming closer, and I can see a little more of Ryuuhou's appearance as he moves.

As soon as he reaches the mat I'm lying on, he sits on the floor next to me. I want to move away because he's a little too close for my liking, but I'm still paralyzed so I'll just deal with it. Ryuuhou flashes a smile at me. "Did you sleep well?" He asks. "Of course I didn't, I'm drugged in case you've forgotten." I say a little impatient. That makes Ryuuhou chuckle. "Ah, I guess that's true, isn't it?" He says amusedly. "Can I ask what you're going to do with me?" I ask to which Ryuuhou hums a bit. "Well, I can only speak for myself, because I have no idea what those twins might be up to. But I'm not going to do anything to you. I'm just here to watch you, order from your father. And I must say, you're doing really good." Ryuuhou explains, and my eyes widen again.

Crap, I forgot all about that. My... Father.... Why would he be on this island? And more so, why would he want me here? You don't just kidnap your own daughter. "Ryuuhou... What does my father want with me?" I ask and Ryuuhou hums again. "I wonder... Yes indeed~" He says and seems to have fun. "You know, (Y/N), if I were to do something with you, I'd carve my flower onto your back. I'm a tattoo artist, you know." He changes the subject. "But I guess you having my flower wouldn't really benefit either you or me, so I suppose I'll leave you be." He continues hapily. I get a little frightened of the way he talks about his job, while Ryuuhou seems to light up when he talks about it.

"But last time sure was my masterpiece. The flower blooming in his back... Oh Koujaku, how I wish I could finish what I started." Ryuuhou tells himself and my head shoots up a little when he mentions Koujaku. The drug must be wearing off, seeing as I can move a little. My sight's also slowly returning. "Did you just say... Koujaku?" I ask, and Ryuuhou chuckles. "Ah, I knew you would be interested." He says. Ryuuhou grabs my chin and turns my head towards him. "But I'm afraid that will have to wait for another time." Ryuuhou lets go of me and stands up. "I shall take my leave now. Goodbye for now, little (Y/N)." He says, walking towards the door. "W-wait! Ryuuhou! What did you do to Koujaku?!" I try to stop him and stretch out my hand, but he's already left the room. I let my hand fall and feel helpless.

Koujaku, what did he do to you?

~ Koujaku's POV ~

Anger. Anger and worry. Those are the only things I'm able to feel right now. Not only because (Y/N) was kidnapped, but also because I have to work together with that punk in order to get her back. "Koujaku.. I know you don't like the idea, but it's really the only way to get (Y/N) back." Aoba tells me. He does have a point. I should be able to bear with this, it's for (Y/N) anyway. "Right." I say with a little sigh. "Do you have any clue on where she could be?" I ask to which Aoba nods. "When I went to her house to get her for work I saw that her Allmate was also gone. If we're lucky, it's still somewhere close to her." He explains.