Data 12 ~ Meet Again

~ Your POV ~

When I enter the bar again, Virus is having a phone call on his Coil, but he hangs up before I can hear what's it about. I sit down in my chair again. I see the bill is already on the table and paid for. "Sorry if that took a little long, I got lost in my thoughts a bit." I say a little apologetic but Virus shakes his head. "That's quite alright, (Y/N)-san. I had a call to make anyway." He says with that smile plastered on his face again.

"W-wait up... Virus...." I say, stretching out my hand slightly. Virus doesn't seem to hear me, though, and keeps on walking. I soon drop to the ground and feel my conciousness fading. I faintly hear my name being called. Soon I see a familiar set of clothes in front of me. I lose balance and end up leaning against the blue fabric. "My, my, (Y/N). Are you alright?" I hear the familiar calm voice. Looking up ever so slightly I see Ryuuhou's fox-like face, smiling at me. "Is everything okay? Why don't you take a nap?" Involuntarily, I feel the last bit of conciousness I had left leave my body.

~~~

When I open my eyes again, a familiar room pops up in front of me. Somehow the dim lighting of Ryuuhou's room soothes me. When I try to get up from th futon I realise I can't move. "W-what...?" I try to struggle but my body won't react. After my third effort I decide to give up moving and look around the room. It seems like Ryuuhou was doing something with his tattoos earlier, since there's ink on his table. As I wonder what he might've done with it, the door slides open.

"Awake already, (Y/N)-san? How boring, I thought I could watch you sleep a little longer. Oh well, might as well get on with this." Ryuuhou says, holding up a bamboo stick with needles attached to it. My eyes widen. "Wh-what are you talking about, Ryuuhou? And why can't I move?" I give it another try, afraid of what he might to do me. Ryuuhou chuckles softly. "Just a simple drug. Just relax so you won't be sore once it wears out. As for this, I'll be carving my flower onto you. I think it will make you look even more beautiful, (Y/N)." He kneels down next to me and grabs my jaw quite harshly.

"What..? Are you going to tattoo me? I don't want to! Besides, don't you use the Tebori Method?" I ask, my voice faltering. Ryuuhou smiles and releases my jaw. "Very well spotted, (Y/N)-san. I do indeed. And do you know what the Tebori Method means?" He asks. I gulp. "W-well, I don't know much. Only that it hurts more than normal, but it looks prettier than normal too. It's done by hand and is quite expensive." I tell him and he nods.

"Very good. I suppose Mizuki-kun told you about the technique, did he?" Ryuuhou smirks a bit. "Or perhaps... Was it your love Koujaku?" He asks with a hint of sadism as he chuckles. My eyes widen. That's right... He mentioned Koujaku earlier as well but refused to tell me anything about it. Now's as good a time as anything. "What does Koujaku have to do with this?!" I ask, getting a little irate.

"Now now (Y/N). All in due time. I'll tell you while I do my job to distract you from the pain a bit, alright? Now, are you ready?" He asks, sliding up my shirt to expose my back, and I notice he (or maybe someone else) had removed my bra. I unconciously start to blush. "S-stop it, Ryuuhou! I don't want to!" I yell out as I feel a cold cloth on my back. "Here I go (Y/N)!" He says and I close my eyes tightly to brace myself. "RYUUHOU, YOU BASTARD! STAY THE HELL OFF OF (Y/N)!" The door slides open with a bang and I hear a familiar voice ring out.

I move my head as good as I can and look straight into the eyes of Koujaku, who looks like he just ran all the way up here. "K-Koujaku!" I call out, never been happier to see him. Ryuuhou sighs and puts down the bamboo stick next to me. He stands up and turns around. "Hello Koujaku. Are you here to see (Y/N) getting my flower carved on her back?" Ryuuhou asks with a smile. "What the hell? Of course I'm not! I'm here to get her out of here!" Koujaku says, inching his hand over to the handle of his sword. Ryuuhou smiles.

"So Toue-san was right. How heroic, Koujaku. Coming all the way out here to save (Y/N)." He says. "Are you mocking me, you bastard?!" Koujaku asks, taking a step forward and pulling out his sword. "I would never. In fact, I was complimenting you. I am dissapointed you haven't told (Y/N) anything about what happened. After all, this violence you're showing is just a result of that time you murdered your moth-" "YOU BASTARD, DON'T SAY IT!" Koujaku yells as he starts charging towards Ryuuhou.

I flinch as I feel the thuds of his feet hitting the floor and can't help but yelp a little. Ryuuhou chuckles again and swiftly moves out of the way before Koujaku's blade hits the wall. Some of Ryuuhou's drawings on the wall get ripped up. Ryuuhou had moved over to the sliding door and picks up my bag. "How boring, I had wanted to talk a bit longer. Oh well. I'll just take this. Goodbye for now, (Y/N). Koujaku." He says as he walks out of the room and closes the door.

Koujaku sighs annoyed before putting his sword back into the sheath. He then kneels down next to me and pulls down my shirt for me. A blush is still plastered on my face. "(Y/N)... I-I'm going to turn you around now." I hear Koujaku say. I would nod if I could move so I just make a noise. Koujaku gently holds me and turns me around. Once I face him he pulls me into a hug. Tears that I've been holding back all this time trickle out of my eyes. "K-Koujaku... I'm so glad you're here..." I say inbetween sobs, making Koujaku hold me even tighter. "I know.. I'm glad too, I was so worried. Now, can you stand?" He asks and I look up at him.

"I- I think you hugged me so tight the drug wore off." I say with a little chuckle at the end. "W-well then... I'll help you get up." Koujaku says as he grabs my hands and pulls me up a little. I support myself on him and manage to get up. Koujaku slowly lets go of my hands. I'm still not used to the sudden movement, though, and I feel myself falling over. I fall into Koujaku's arms. He smiles at me and I sigh. "Jeez, why do I always look so weak when with you?" I ask and Koujaku presses his lips onto mine. "I don't know, but I really don't mind it." He says with a smile.

I breathe in a bit. "Says the hippo." I say and Koujaku looks at me with a surprised look on his face. "So Aoba told you, didn't he..." Koujaku asks and I support myself on him again as I successfully stand on my legs again. "Yes he did. And be prepared to hear that a lot from now on, Koujaku." I say as I peck him on the cheek. He shyly rubs the back of his head. "Now, let's go get my bag and get out of here!" I say as I walk towards the door. Koujaku nods. "Right." We both run through the white hallways.

Things are going to go down soon, aren't they? I hope Koujaku will be okay...