Kiss

Lucia POV

I was surprised is a understatement feeling her sweet soft pink cold lips on mine hearing her growl moan in my mouth.

I didn't know what to do as I was frozen on the place just admired the soft pleasure feeling and sparks running down my spine getting all excited in my body.

As I started to kiss her back slowly and passionating. I wanted to kiss her along time ago but I didn't know she was craving me to like the way she kiss me like she was craving just more then the kiss as I felt her cold hands moving on both sides of my arms giving my me goosebumps making me moan as I felt so shy on the spot feeling how my cheeks burn by turning red.

She push me more back to the wall grolwing making me smile into kiss. I started to love it hearing her growl and its more sexier hearing it when she kiss me making my need in something realy nice down there more and more.

The kiss was starting to get more and more on heat when she grabbed me at my waits pulling me into her not breaking from the kiss feeling my heart beat not on its normal beat.

I scowl when I felt her break the kiss as she walk away from me with her back to me seeing her pacing back and forth. While I take slow breaths pulling my legs together wanting to release that feeling I'm feeling down there. I was in need of something to calm that feeling down there feeling how wet my panty is making me feel more embarrassed and shy and uncomfortable.

She grolw loudy making me jump by that not knowing why she started to growl like that as she put her hands on her head trailing it through her hair.

I hope It wasn't me that got her so work up. Maybe I didn't kiss her the way she wanted me to. Oh God she going to leave me and don't want it I like her I realy do like her a lot I said to myself playing with my fingers as hear her growl again.

I never kiss someone before so I didn't exactly knew how to kiss her back but for me it was nice, why did she continue if I hadn't kiss her right.

I felt her hands on mine feeling shy to look her as felt so embarrassed by myself. Still trying to stop that feeling down there with my legs close together hearing her growl again as she look into my eyes.

"Is it your first time", she asked me smiling at me.

Oh no she knew it was first time was I that bad. "I.. I..",i stutter not knowing what to say.

I was realy embarrassed now, I move my hands out of hers to move away from her but she didn't give me that chance as she push me back into the wall standing in front of me with her hands above my head.

" It's fine if it was your first time noting to feel bad about", I hear her said "your good for your first time I must say",she said looking at my lips making me smile a small shy smile at her.

I was surprised by that by. "but why did you stop then", I asked her not wanting her to stop ever. "I thought that".. I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence as she started to kiss me again.

"Because I'm trying to control myself not taking you right here and now", she said through the kiss as she stop again to breath leaving me all confuse not knowing what she meant by taking me right her now.

I wonder does she knows what's she busy doing to me. She do things to me which I kinda not can't control myself I'm in need down there and I don't know a hell what do to about it.

She gives me plenty of pleasure feelings making me feel all funny inside. My heart was still beating at a unnormal speed. Who. Is she how could she made me. Feel all this. Things.

She growl again making me Smile "why was there for?, I asked her as i walk out under her arms.

You she said looking at me.

I look back at her when the question I wanted to asked her pot up into my head. I smiled at her as she look at me with her beautiful blue eyes that kept me falling for her all over again.

"Isn't animals who grolws like that? I asked her" you aren't one are you.? I could see the shock on her face when hearing my question.

Uh... Uhm", she stutter

"What", I asked her seeing that she is uncomfortable to answer my question.

"I think we need to.go the food is getting cold and LJ may be hungry already", she said gesture for me towards the door.

"I think that you will not answer me as I see you are uncomfortable I'm Sorry I didn't meant to", I Told her feeling very bad and embarrassed.

She sight "No is not like that is just not the right time to talk about it", she said as she walk and Open the door.

"You don't deny being an animal", I Asked her hearing her laugh.

"We can't leave that for another time", she said pulling me out of the door towards the stairs.

"Can you atleast tell me Why are you so cold I mean its warm in side the house and you were wearing that beautiful coat of yours", I asked her looking down at her body making me smile I jump hearing her growl at me.

"Stop staring my eyes are up here", she said as she pointed to her eyes. "And. Please can you stop with your question I'm going to answer you when is just me and you."

"But it is just me and you", I said looking around seeing is just me and here as we walk down the stairs.

She sight rolling her eyes at me you won't stop neh she asked me with small smile on her face.

I'm not someone who likes to give up she didn't knwk what she got herself into. "No I won't", I told her as I blush looking at her ass as she walk in front of me.

She was wearing a tight blue jeans with a red shirt fitting her body just nice I stop at the stairs admiring her beautiful body. Why didn't notice this sexy things in front me yet.

I love to look at my teacher bodies at my first school and wishes why my body couldn't look like that, I didn't know Joan stop walking as I walk into her as hearing her chuckle.

"You must stop looking at my body and look at where you going", she said laughing at me when I look at her.

"You body is so teasing", I told her blushing at that

"I know", she said and I'm glad that you like what you see", she said looking at me smiling.

We look at each other for a while as our eyes both landed on each others lips.

As we moved our face close to each other embracing with a kiss as we kiss each other  passionately like never before and like today it's going to be the last.