When I arrived at the Hadid household, I saw many car parked at the front making me confused but starts walking. I opened the door and enter before shouting.

"Mooom! Anwaaaar! I'm hoooommee!" I said as I ran towards the living room.

When I walked into the living room, I saw all the girls from the squad along with Yolanda and Anwar looking at me with an amused smile while the girls looked at me shocked.

"Oh hello, Ladies." I greeted them with a charming smile causing them to stay still and just stare at me, specially Gigi and Bella.

"Baldwin!" Anwar shouted.

"Y/n, my dear! You look so good! Come here and take a seat with them, lunch is almost ready." Yolanda said before giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I made your favourite!"

Holy shit. She really loves me huh.

"Wait. Seriously?" I asked her excitedly.

"Yes, dear. Now come sit and talk with them for a bit." She said causing me to nod and walk towards them. I kissed the girls on the cheeks before taking a sit between Gigi and Anwar.

"Sup, Gerard." I said before pinching his ears.

"Ow! Fuck." He said and rubbed his ear making me laugh.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening." Hailey said as they continued staring at me.

"How...How did this happen?" Bella asked, confused as fuck.

"Yeah, and when did you guys get close?" Gigi asked next.

"AND Mrs. Hadid let's you call her mom??" Kendall asked in disbelief.

I looked at Anwar causing him to do the same. I smirked, making him mirror me and stay quiet while the girls asked us a hundred question.

"Okay, this two dipshits is not answering.." Gigi told the girls making me giggle at the way she said those words.

"Let's just ask mom later, Gi." Bella said before she came over to me and lightly flick me on the forehead. "Why aren't you answering our questions?"

"Because." I said making her roll her eyes with a smile as she stands in front of me.

"That's not even an answer." She said making me shrug. She sighed and leaned down to kiss me on my cheek. "What a baby.." She mumbled, walking away making me pout at her.

"How can she be hot and cute at the same time?" Taylor said causing me to turn red at the compliment.

"Only she can do that." Gigi said as she checks me out making me shake my head at them.

"Have you guys seen yourselves? You look like goddesses." I said making them blush.

"Anwar! Y/n! Could you please lay the table again?" We heard Yolanda said.

"Okay, mom." Anwar and I said in sync causing the both of us to look at each other and shrug.

"Wait, again?" Gigi asked.