Growing Rivalry

The Round-table conference ended up with another dissatisfying and on controversial terms. According to Pres.Joon the army bases should have a more advanced digital cloud technology, but according to M.Jin, having an advanced digital technology will lead to more cyber threats and therefore the security of the nation might highly be exposed. According to him the defense should have more offline technologies, with encrypted codes and the only access to it will be given to the defense ministry.
M.Jin highly believes that having invisible autonomous drones, can highly extend the strength of the military, but on the contrary Pres.Joon thinks that such a kind of technology since not under human control can cause an extreme havoc and chaos within the general public.
"And therefore I would like to conclude today's meeting with the statement that, further technical advances will be paused for the time-being, till we have a proper research and comparisons of cyber-threats and security breaches." Pres.Joon announced with a firm yet calm voice.
Slamming his fist on the table, M.Jin replied with an annoyed voice, "Another moment, another date for your never ending dilemmas. For God's sake do you even know how to make proper decisions?."
"I know what I'm doing M.Jin, and you ought to understand that too. The meeting is over for today, everybody dismiss." Pres.Joon ordered, with a stern voice.
M.Jin glared at Pres.Joon before leaving the meeting hall. As soon as he stepped out of the room, and as pretty obvious as it seems, the media surrounded him for answers and reports about the conference. Everybody has always been eager to know the discussions of such high-officials' meetings, just to have another hot topic of the month.
"We concluded that further technical advances will be paused for the time-being, till we have a proper research and comparisons of cyber-threats and security breaches." M.Jin replied with the same phrase, with which Pres.Joon had concluded the meeting but with a mocking tone.
He further added, "I seriously have no idea where this nation is heading towards, with such slow progresses. But I hope someday, Pres.Joon will be able to correct his shortcomings. Thank you and goodnight.", with that he left the office and settled in his car, fuming with the unfruitful discussions going on for months after months.
In the meantime, Pres.Joon has not yet left the hall, he called in for his secretary, to praise her for her outstanding research on today's topics, because of which he was able to put down M.Jin's suggestions of rash advances.
"Thanks Y/n for your paperworks. I am highly impressed with you. I think I really should treat you for your hard work. Do you think you have some free time tonight?" Pres.Joon enquired upon seeing Y/n.
Y/n gave a firm nod and replied, "My pleasure, Pres.Joon. "
"Very well." Pres.Joon said with a smile.