"Jesus, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"We came to throw a mini surprise party for our favorite Bakubitch, of course," Mina said factually.

Sero, Kaminari, Mina, and of course Kirishima cane and wrapped me in a huge hug, which I obviously abhorred with every ounce of my being.

"Get off get OFF!" I yelled while slightly pushing big them away. They slightly laughed and stepped back.

"Aw, don't be like that bro," Kaminari whined.

"Yeah, you know you love us!" Kirishima added.

I ignored the comment and decided to start asking the important questions.

"And how the hell did you get in here?"

"Kirishima let us in... you apparently leave your balcony door open a lot," Sero said.

"I-it is your birthday, isn't it? We're pretty sure we're right, but Midoriya seems like he's got a few screws loose sometimes..." Kirishima said nervously.

That little broccoli head ass bitch told them to do this, didn't he?

I scoffed and nodded anyway.

"You guys really don't have to do this. You know I don't give a shit about this kind of stu-"

"It took us SOOOO long to set this up, so you'd better enjoy it," Mina cut me off, "Kiri even had a go at baking you a cake!" Mina gushed over-dramatically.

"He what?" I mumbled, honestly and genuinely concerned about the health of anyone who was in the building while he was concocting this 'cake'.

"I mean, it was from the box, but he still did it by himself!"

I rolled my eyes and threw my water bottle onto my bed.

"Alright fuckers, what'd you have planned?"

They all smiled maliciously.

Shit.

\(•-•)/
~3rd Person POV~

So, turns out the night wasn't as bad as Bakugo thought it would be. The group played Cards Against Humanity, drank too much soda, and Mina did some random KPop dances.

While it wasn't at all necessary, he still enjoyed it. He was even kinda glad they planned it out.

I mean, there were only a few people, a cake that hasn't killed anyone yet, an inappropriate card game, and Kirishima.

There wasn't much else Bakugo had wanted for his 'stupid' birthday anyway.

Not much.

Speaking of gifts, Sero got him a speaker (he was afraid that the whole floor couldn't hear his music, and that just wouldn't do), Mina painted some drum sticks that matched his hero costume, Kaminari gave him the Cards Against Humanity set he brought over, and Kirishima just got him a card.

Not like he cared. His presence was enough of a gift, but he'll never know that.

Never.

\(•-•)/

After every single black card in the deck had been played, every slice of cake had been eaten(Bakugo only had one since he valued his life), every gay joke known to man was told, every soda was chugged, and almost every truth or dare was given, told, and done, everyone left.

After all, it was a Monday night. They had two quizzes the next day that only Bakugo had bothered to study for, and one more that nobody knew about besides Aizawa. The bastard.