Cuddles

Hellooooo! Sorry that I posted this so late ;-; I had so many ideas but so little motivation BUT I STILL DELIVERED. Sorry about the last chapter by the way. I swear I'll rewrite it at some point. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this PLUS ULTRA FLUFF.

\(•-•)/

"Katsuki, come here!" I heard Ei yelling from the living room.

"I'm cooking Ei! Do you really think I can just sit my damn knife down and walk in there?" I retorted. I was making ribs, and everyone who's ever made them before knows they are an art. A very complicated art. Even though I've gotten that art down to a science, I suck at science. This shit's hard

"I don't really see why not," Eijirou cooed back to me from the couch. I knew exactly what he wanted, but I had shit to do and it was not the time. I sighed loudly and realized that he wasn't going to give up.

He's been really damn persistent today. So persistent he got me to make ribs. On a Thursday. Ribs are a Saturday thing, but no. He couldn't wait. So here we are, Eijirou silently begging me for cuddles while I'm stood at the counter contemplating my existence for even considering going in there.

I trashed the idea and went back to chopping onions with the biggest knife I could find because I can.

"Babe... pleeeeease?" Ei whined again.

I tapped my knife on the counter a couple times in frustration before deciding what I was going to do.

"Maybe when I get the stuff in the oven," I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. I heard him give a little cheer, "I SAID MAYBE YOU DAMN NERD! DONT GET TOO EXCITED," I barked back before he got his hopes up.

\(•-•)/

I hardly thought about it for the rest of the time I was in the kitchen. I fairly enjoyed cooking because it was the same thing every time, but it didn't have to be. You could do a thousand different things with just one ingredient, and I found a certain freedom in it. There was one thing though, one thing that made cooking my favorite thing to do. Eijirou. He always enjoys everything I cook. Every damn time. It's kind of refreshing really.

Next thing I knew, I was finished. I slid the ribs into the oven and it closed with a snap. I immediately remembered the deal I had made with Ei, and regretted my decision immediately. I've still got shit to do and I'm not gonna be able to move for an hour.

"Was that the oven I heard Katsu?" Eijirou sang from the couch.

My head snapped up from the refrigerator where I was putting things away.

"No?" I tried lying to him and cursed myself for making it sound like a question.

"Don't lie to me babe," he said in a playful tone. There was nothing I could do now, so I just groaned loudly and trudged towards the back of the couch.

My elbows were resting on the back of the couch and I was face to face with Eijirou. Maybe if I just don't go over there, he'll forget?
"What is it Ei—AH!" I yelped and Ei grabbed my waist and flung me onto his chest.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT EI? ARE YOU TRYNA GET ME KILLED?" I yelled at him while trying to get away. His arms were strong though, nearly rock hard. I was sure any escape attempts were futile, but that wouldn't stop me from trying.

"Aww Katsuki, I just want a hug!"

"You hugged me yesterday you damn nerd!"

"Among other things..."

"SHUT UP!"

He sighed, "Ill let you go if you really want me to—"

"I SAID NO SUCH THING," I yelled back, secretly enjoying the attention. Well, I guess it wasn't so secret anymore. I stopped squirming and flipped around to look at him.

He giggled quietly and looked at my face, "You look sleepy," he noticed. He wasn't wrong. I didn't get much sleep last night. I had a lot on my mind.

"I am sleepy," I replied. Realizing what I had said, I felt my face heat up all the way to my ears. Did I just say sleepy? What the fuck?

Ei barley seemed to notice, and he only hugged me tighter. I melted into him and closed my eyes.

"Katsuki, how long until you have to get up?" He asked me. I'm couldn't tell if he didn't want me to leave, or if he was worried about the food burning. Knowing Eijirou though, it was likely both.

"An hour and a half," I responded quietly, my words muffled by his chest.

Now maybe you understand why cooking ribs was a Saturday affair.

"Okay then. I'll wake you up,"he replied, seemingly unfazed by the thought of me on top of him for more than an hour.

"Who the hell said I was going to sleep?" I am going to sleep. I'm tired as hell and nobody on earth can stop me, but Ei has been too successful in convincing me to do things today.

All he did was give me an amused look before kissing my forehead and wrapping his arm tighter around my waist. The TV was already on, so I figured he wouldn't get too bored. I could feel myself drifting off and I hadn't even closed my eyes yet. I yawned silently and lie my head sideways against Ei's chest, listening to the beat of his heart and the nearly silent sound of his breath...

\(•-•)/

~Kirishima's POV~

"Katsuki... Katsuki!" I whisper-shouted. I was trying to wake him up without moving. I didn't want him to fall off the couch since I knew I'd catch hell if he did.

After a couple more tries, I figured that this wasn't quite gonna work. It was getting close to 7:00 and I was kinda hungry. If the ribs burned, Katsuki wouldn't buy any more until next week! God knows I can't wait till then.

"KATSUKI!" I yelled a bit too loudly. He jumped up and tightened his grip on my shirt.

"FUCKING HELL YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME," he yelled, obviously startled.

"Was that a reference?"

He glared at me as he stood up and walked into the kitchen to finish up the food.

\(•-•)/

Once everything was done and we had started eating, I decided that it would be better for me not to tell him how cute he is when he's sleeping. But, as usual, just because it's a bad idea didn't stop me from saying it anyway.

"You're so cute when you're sleeping Katsu. I got to see you not looking like you were planning a homicide for over an hour! Isn't that great?" I gushed.

"SHUT UP YOU CREEP! WHY DO YOU WATCH ME WHEN I SLEEP ANYWAY?" he said as his face went dusty rose.

"It's kinda hard not to when you're nuzzling your head into my neck. There wasn't really anything else to look at. Your hair was blocking the TV."

"I DID NOT YOU LIIIEEEEER," he yelled. I'm sure he wouldn't deny it if his ego wasn't so big.

One thing that I'll never tell him though, is that I feel so lucky to be the one who gets to see him like that every night.

\(•-•)/

Was that cute? I feel like that was cute. Yeaaa that was cute. ANYWAY I feel really confident in how I wrote Bakugo this time! It just seems like stuff he'd say and do and I'm happy about it. Sorry again about it being late! Hope you enjoyed anyway though. Don't forget to vote! It gives me the validation that I crave as a self proclaimed artist... :D

Word Count: 1,179