Chapter XXII. (Explicit +18)

Augustus watched Salma walk in front of him as they walked into their hotel room for a couple of nights

               Augustus watched Salma walk in front of him as they walked into their hotel room for a couple of nights. They wanted to travel somewhere, thought about going to Hawaii for some time but they planned to go in the summer instead so they will spend their honeymoon in New York in the Ritz Carlton. "This is all so fancy, I don't think I can handle it." Salma gasps and Augustus shuts the door behind him. "I thought you would like it here." Augustus mumbled and she turned around, she was smiling ear to ear. She walks towards him and she grabs his hands.

Salma looks up at him, she looks into his eyes and she grinned. "This is basically our honeymoon and you know... what married couples do on their honeymoons?" Salma questioned him and Augustus smirked as he inched closer. "Hmm I know and I like your thinking Mrs. Wolfgang." Augustus slyly smiled and Salma kissed him, she rubbed the back of his head and she pulls him towards their bedroom.

They get out of their clothes, decide to wear just their underwear and open up some wine. "You like to see me suffer don't you?" Salma questioned him as she sat on his lap, Augustus chuckled as he rested his head on her shoulder. "No, you just are terrible at video games." Augustus chuckled as they played Mortal Kombat. Salma starts pressing random buttons, she smacked her lips as she sees that Augustus defeated her for the twentieth time. "Can you let me win?" Salma questioned him and Augustus laughed, Salma grumbled as she grabbed her glass of wine and took a sip.

Augustus knew how much Salma hated losing but it was fun to watch her suffer because she pouted, whined like the baby that she is. "We played video games for two hours, what else do you want to do?" Augustus questioned her and Salma shrugged as she looked at him. "Well, we could have sex unless you're ready to." Salma says and Augustus's heart dropped at the word sex, he still was unsure about sex. He has done it before and it was the worst experience of his entire life and he has done a lot of things that haunt but not as much as that night haunted him. "Um.. no, I-" Salma rubs his back and she smiles softly, she takes her other hand and she grabs his hands. "Auggie, I was only suggesting. It's okay, if you don't feel comfortable then it's completely fine. You know there's no rush." Salma assured him and he nodded with a small smile.

Augustus rubbed his face and he bit his lip for a moment, Salma could see he was stressing about it. "What's wrong?" Salma questioned him and he closed his eyes. "This is gonna sound so stupid but I wish that... I didn't let my Dad control me the way that he did. The only reason I had sex when I did because he said it was a way for me to become a man. I was foolish and stupid to think that and so I had sex with some girl that I didn't love, I had my first kiss with a girl that wasn't you. I want my first time with you. Now, I have this deep scar and this terrible memory of that time because the girl she was... so disgusting. I hate to be that person but she had oily hair, she smelled like she smoked for years and she had a terrible personality. You know, how OCD I am, that's all I could focus on. I didn't give a shit about that girl because I didn't love her, I can't even remember her name because she was just someone who I didn't care for. The entire experience was terrible, I want my first time to be with you. I'm upset about it because I'm scared that I'm gonna relive that moment but then it's you, you're the most perfect human being ever and you smell like a brand new flower shop."