Chapter VI.

Augustus sat in his bed, he watched TV quietly as he ate a TV dinner that he just plopped intro the microwave with some water sitting on his nightstand

Augustus sat in his bed, he watched TV quietly as he ate a TV dinner that he just plopped intro the microwave with some water sitting on his nightstand. Today was his day off of work and he was forced to take the day off by Shania because he already worked too much so he did, also Salma wanted him to do so because she said something about that it's not good to be stressed or up on the move all the time, especially since he works every day of the week.

Speaking of Salma, Augustus couldn't believe that he has a girlfriend, a really gorgeous one and the thought of her made him smile like a maniac. He kissed her about three times that night in their date, even during the movie but at that time it was more like a makeout session than just a simple kiss. It angered him on how his father made him miss out on such an amazing experience but then again he was glad because he'd probably be married right now with a woman he didn't love and with a kid he didn't want because his father tried to arrange him in a marriage but he immediately said no because at the time, he didn't want to be with no one but this time it was different.

Augustus phone dings and he reaches over to his nightstand and he picks up his phone.

My Angel:
Want to have a Netflix Marathon?

Augustus smiles and he texts her back.

Of course, my place or yours?

Augustus really hoped she said his place because he had been inside her house, she wanted to see his because it's a pretty big house and he's always alone or not really, security is around his house but he's still alone.

Yours if you don't mind.

Augustus quickly gets up, he runs into his closet because he was completely naked. He was home by himself and was one hundred percent of the time naked. He starts putting on some clothes.

I don't mind at all ; )

Augustus threw his phone down and he freezes midway putting on his boxers. "I cannot believe I sent a winky face." He muttered and he finished putting on some clothes. He runs his living room and it was the most boring part of his house because he didn't have a TV, it was just nothing but furniture. That's why he had a movie room with a really big screen, a projector, and things.

Salma was on her way to his house and Augustus was in panic mode the entire time, gathering food, ordering food and getting snacks from the store down the street from his house. He managed to do all that within twenty minutes. His doorbell rings and he jumps up from his couch. He wore a simple black long sleeve, pajama bottoms because they were staying in so it didn't matter. He opens the door and Salma immediately jumps up, hugging him. "Oh, wow-hi." Augustus says and he wraps his arms around her, kisses her head but when he did all he felt was silk. He pulls away and he looks at her head, he sees this bonnet looking thing on her head, he reaches out touching it and looking at it. "What is this?" He questioned and Salma chuckles as she shoves his arm. "It's my bonnet, it protects my hair."