Chapter V.

It has been a couple of days and Augustus has never let that moment leave his mind. He has completely ignored her texts to the point that she didn't even text anymore. He just couldn't believe he did that because he really liked her and she already believes that he doesn't really like her that much and he completely dodged her kiss, that just proved that he didn't like her as much as he says that he did.

Augustus heard his office door slam, he turns around in his chair and he sees Shania come stalking towards him. His eyes went wide and she leans over his desk, grabbing him by his tie and he lets out a sharp inhale. Shania eyes furrowed. "You have been ignoring her, are you stupid? Do I need to knock some sense in that head of yours?" Shania questioned and Augustus swallows hard. "No, I- Jesus, can you let go and hear me out?" He questioned and Shania stares at him for about two minutes, she was so beyond furious that she didn't know whether to slap him or just let him go and hear what he has to say.

Shania let's go and she sits down in the chair in front of his desk. "I'm listening." Shania stated and he sighs as he rubs his face. He said something but it was muffled. Shania leans forward a little and she squints her eyes just a little. "What?" She questioned and he groans. "She tried to kiss me and I dodged it by hugging her." Augustus groaned and Shania's mouth parted, she covers her mouth as she looks away from him. All he could hear was her wheezing and stifled giggles. Augustus shakes his head as he gets up. "I knew you were gonna laugh." He huffed and Shania stops, she sighs as she got herself together. "Boy, you tripping because Salma says that she honestly hasn't been stressing about it. It's you ignoring her that is making her feel some type of way."

Augustus runs his hands through his hair. "I'm embarrassed and it was a really stupid move." He says and Shania shakes her head as she crosses her arms. "Well, you still have a chance to go see her before her date tonight." Shania says and Augustus's head snapped his head towards her. "Date...?" He retorted and Shania nodded. "Yeah... they met at work so I better go get some flowers or something, change out of them... godforsaken clothes and ask her on a date and actually kiss her this time." Shania says then she gets up, he grabs his keys to his Maserati. Shania always asks him if she could drive it and he always said no but she has been so helpful to him lately.. "Here, I want you to go out and get some flowers, a nice big bouquet and whatever she likes while I figure out where I'm going to take her tonight." He says giving his keys, he reaches into his pocket for his wallet and fished out his card.

Augustus gives her card to him, Shania looks at him with shock. "You sure?"

"Yes, you can get yourself something and meet me back here at six." Augustus says pushing her towards the doorway. "That car is your baby, are you sure that you want me to-" Augustus pushes her gently out of the room and he shuts the door, he presses his hands against his chest then he runs them down his suit, straightening it out as he walked by to his desk.

He began looking up date ideas or really nice places to go to. He spent a while looking at a romantic restaurant and eventually he found one called One if by Land, Two if by Sea then he picked a really nice movie theater for them to go to and he even made some calls for this big surprise for Salma that would possibly make her cry and say yes to be his girlfriend, hopefully. He gets up and he walks into his closet in his office, Shania would sometimes come in and bring pieces of clothes for him. He literally could spend the night in his office in which he has before, he has a bathroom and his couch turns into a really comfortable bed.

Augustus looks around and he rubs his chin as he pulled out a suit that was not like his ten-year-old Prada suits that were given to him by his Dad. He liked wearing them even though they were a bit big, he didn't feel comfortable without them. He was emotionally attached to them. He puts it on and it was tight-fitting but very comfortable to move around, it was a silky black Tom Ford and his black loafers. He looks in the mirror and he was impressed but also he felt... pretty good, he felt a bit more confident.