Chapter 10

Roe's POV

"Ayy.

Big ol' freak, huh?

Big booty, big ol' treat.

I'ma make him wait for the pussy.

Hit it, then he big ol' skeat.

Feet on the bed.

I'll fuck him up in the head.

Suck it then look in his eyes.

Then the next day.

I might leave him on read."

I sang along to the song 'Big Ole Freak' by Megan Thee Stallion. Fucking love her. Damn she good.

I swong my hips to the beat of the song as I looked through a cooler for some drinks when I felt a gaze on my back. So like any normal person. I turned to see who it is. And boy, did I regret it.

Brandon's POV

I looked back over to Goldie and they seemed to follow my gaze. They're still there looking through coolers. Looks like they're getting drinks for a group of people then themselves.

Me and my brothers then smirked at each other and started towards the short girls. I stood directly behind Goldie and it looks like she sensed my presence, so she turned around and her face dropped when she saw who was behind her.

" Oh, God, why didn't I think about this before?" She asked while shaking her head.

" Hey Goldie, enjoying my party?" I asked her and her eyes grew wide.

" Your party?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

" Yes, baby. Welcome to my mansion!" I welcomed and her once confused face then contorted into one of anger.

" Oh, I'm bout to kill that bitch!" She yelled then grabbed the drinks and marched out the kitchen. She abruptly stop and waited for her friends to join her and then they marched out the back door together.

My brothers and I glaced at each other out of confusion and started out the back door.

Anonymous' POV

I saw Roe and the girls heading back with our drinks, so started to smile. But I noticed the anger in her face while staring at me and that's I knew, I fucked up.

" CRISTOLLLLLL!!!!!!" She yelled and I sat up straight as I saw a furious Roe heading straight for my ass.

OK. So I forgot to mention that the party's is at the McRoyal's house to Roe cause I was thinking there would be no way that they'd cross paths, but I thought wrong. And I also wanted her to relax for once!

" Bitch! I'm bout to kill yo ass!" She said as she sat down the drinks and that's when I started running, cause this is my best friend and I know how she is when she's mad- not even- when she's bout to pop off! So I'mma haul ass!

Few minutes later

I'm currently lying down on the gazebo's couch, out of breath from being chased by Roe. I'm pretty sure we ran through the whole property! And believe me, this ain't a small property. My lazy ass has never done this much cardio in my life!

Roe is currently standing in front of me, nose flarring. This woman has the energy and stamina of a speed god!

" Start explaining." She said and I sighed as I sat up, still feeling out of breath. I turned my head to the side and see the McRoyal brothers sitting the couch on my left, being pretty chill about what's happening. Or they prolly just don't give a fuck and is just here for drama.

Besides Brandon, the reast of his brothers were starring at the girls ( the girls that went to get drinks with Roe) on the couch on my right. And Brandon's giving Roe... these eyes! Who the fuck do they think they are?!' And now I'm pissed! They ain't bout to fuck with my bitches! Not until the day I die!'

" Hello?!" I turned to the person who called and saw a flustered and furious Roe and was brought back to the situation at hand.

" Hi?" I smiled sheepishly at her and I heard her sigh. So I started explaining myself and although she's still pissed, she forgave me and we made up. Hugging it out. Cause c'mon, you can't stay mad at your bestie for long.

I looked back at the McRoyal brothers again and gave them the stink eye when they looked at me. I gave them the ' I'm watching you' gesture and turned to my girls. They were all on there phones doing God knows what and I'm thinking how young and naive they are to love. ' I'm not gonna let there naive little hearts get stolen and ripped apart by these horrible savages that are men. Not today satan! Not ever!'

I got up, grabbing their attention and told them I'm going to the bathroom. And with that I dispeared into the sea of drunk teenagers.

Roe's POV

I looked back down to my phone as I continued scrolling through Instagram. I then felt the seat next to me dip as a rush of warmth came to my body on my left side.

I looked back up to see who the person was and... why the fuck can't this nigga leave me alone?! '¡Oh Dios mío! ¡¿Ayudame por favor?!'

" ¿Qué demonios quieres de mí, hijo de puta? [What in heaven's name do you want from me, motherfucker?]" I asked getting real frustrated with this boy.

" ¿Lo que quiero? ¿No es obvio? [What I want? Isn't it obvious?]" He asked with a smirk.

" No perra. Si fuera obvio, no te lo habría preguntado, imbécil.[No, bitch. If it was obvious I wouldn't have asked you, dumbass.]" I answered sharply, he's starting to get on my nerves.

" ¿No eres el malo? Bueno, como no es lo suficientemente "obvio", quiero salir contigo.[Aren't you the mean one? Well, since it's not 'obvious' enough, I want to go out with you.]" He answered calmly.

" Huh?" I asked in a daze. He's got to be lying, right?

He chuckles and then said, " Fortunately it's true. I'm being serious right now. So, will you go out with me?"

" I... I..."

~•~•~•~•~•

Cliffhanger!!! Oouu the suspense is prolly killing u. Hahahaa!!! Bye Rosses!