Description

hey rosses! this is my third book! hope you enjoy it! also to tell who's talking, I always put my words in minuscule letters, except my 'I's. it's a stylistic choice, I know how a sentence works.

disclaimer: I am from the caribbean, so I don't know how the American educational system works. in the story all the characters are all 20 - 22 only some  being 1 to 2 years younger than the main characters or are children. they're currently in their third year at Stanford University.

this book is about a girl named Rossalinda Cabello and she's in her third year and is a very neutral girl. she has high grades, and  is real a fun person to be friends with. she's the most outspoken and bold person ever. but she is pretty much invisible to the whole school aside from her friends. but that all changed when she met Brandon McRoyal, the most popular guy in school along side his four cousins. he's one of most handsomest, sexiest and the biggest asshole in school. they're the biggest players of the school. they can get away with anything and everyone loves them. but the peace that Rossalinda and her friends had all shattered to pieces the day they met the McRoyal's. continue reading to see what happens next!