#5 Steven (Imagine)

❤❤❤

Period

You're lying on your bed, hugging the pillow tightly. It's your period. And it hurts like ass.

"Hey babe! I'm home," Said Steven.

You didn't say anything. You couldn't. The pain is way worse that usual. You could hear footsteps coming into your room.

"Hey what's up?" Steven asked.

You once again didn't answer. Steven looked confused. It looked like you were angry at him for something.

"Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" Steven asked again.

You still did not answer. Then his face changed like he got an idea why you were so upset. He ran downstairs and you could hear the front door open. Steven was leaving. You didn't know where he was going, but you kept on waiting. He was back after 10 to 20 minutes. He came into your room holding a plastic bag. You watched as he pulled out 2 chocolate bars and a pack of pads. You smiled.

"You remembered!" You said, cheerfully.

"Of course I did, now eat your chocolates," Said Steven.

You smiled and ate the chocolate that he gave you. While you were eating your chocolate, he also made a cup of warm tea. You both had a goodnight.

 You both had a goodnight

❤❤❤

Hey wassup? Thank you for reading this all the way to the end and more will be coming soon! See ya!
- R