Matchup #5 (immaculateeighties) 💌

@immaculateeighties :

Hiiii! So I was wondering if you could do the matchup thing for me?. So about me.... I'm like 5'2", I have brown wavy hair, blue eyes, i have a good personality, but I'm shy when you first meet me. But then once I get to know the person, I'm my total self. I'm a cancer, I play softball and I love listening to music in my free time, I do that most. I do get emotional sometimes lol, but I love ice cream and skate boarding.

❤❤❤

I pair you with...

IZZY!!

❤❤❤

- For astrology, Izzy is an aries and cancers bond quite well with aries' which is one of the reasons why I paired you up.

- I have a feeling that Izzy's type is brown haired girls because I've seen him date few girls that are brown haired. Idk if it's true though, Izzy is one of those private artists.

- Depending on what music you like (even though it's probs gnr), you'll get along with Izzy greatly.

- I picture you two being alone in your room, playing music very loudly while being emotional T_T

- I mentioned in my "Their ideal types" preference that Izzy likes someone who is supportive and fun, the total opposite of him. Because you have a good personality, I think you would match Izzy really well too.

❤❤❤

Hey! Thank you for reading this all the way to the end. If you like it, please vote and share it with your friends.

If you have any requests you wanna share me, share them in the comments or message me about it!

Also, thank you for 60k reads! I never thought this would happen!

More of these will be coming soon. See ya!
- R