Relationship in Present Time 💑 (Preference)

Requested by jjkiller333
So, for this one, you and the boys are dating in present time. But they're stoll in their 20s. So, this is what your relationship with the boys would be like if they were in present time.
❤❤❤
Axl:
• Axl would be one of those fuckboys that cheats on you and is sometimes and asshole (I'm sorry, Axl stans).
• He would be one of those celeb that creates drama 24/7.
• Your dates would probably be 3AM drives to McDonalds.
• Would have a lot of time to spend with you since singers nowadays don't write their own songs 😒.
(Lmao I'm so sorry, the Axl one turned into sort of a roasting session 😂).

❤❤❤
Slash:
• Slash would be one of those very famous celeb that needs like 2-3 people to write his songs.
• Sometimes recorded pranking you and would upload it to Instagram or Tiktok.
• "We have to take a picture and upload it so that people don't forget about us!!!"
• Twitter: "HEY GUYS I'M STILL ALIVE!"

❤❤❤
Izzy:
• Izzy would be one of those celeb that is not pretty famous and is a chill dude outside but a baby inside.
• The more you love him, the more he'll start acting normal around you.
• No social medias.
(I'm sorry, I don't think that Izzy would chabge much in present time).

❤❤❤
Duff:
• He would be one of those celeb that everyone has a crush on. And is hot AF.
• He would be one of those perfect boyfriends who's sweet to you, has abs, and spoils his princess on camera.
• On Tiktok: "Hey guys, today I'm with the love of my life,"

❤❤❤
Steven:
• Pranks on Tiktok 24/7.
• "Babe~ there's a new Tiktok trend where you have to ask your partner questions about your relationship. Can we do that please? 🥺"
• Has every account on every social media EVER.

❤❤❤

Hey! Thank you for reading this to the end. If you like it, please vote and comment about what you think!

If you have any request to share me, leave them in the comments or message me about it!

I'm so sorry for the late updates, I haven't been getting ideas for the stories.

Lastly, thank you for 10k reads!! Qe are also almost at 300 votes! I can't believe we've reached this far. I know that's not a lot but it means a lot to me. What should I do to celebrate? 😊

Thank you for reading. More of these will be coming very soon. See ya!
- R