Your First Kiss 💋 (Preference)

❤❤❤
Axl:
You guys were on another date and it was not going too well. Axl met some fans on the date and the girls were hugging him, even kissing him on the cheek. You got jealous and pouted like a child.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

You just shrugged because you didn't want him to know what was making you upset. The whole date he was trying to make you feel better but nothing worked. He even tried to make funny faces and did funny things in public. But that didn't help. By this time, Axl already gave up. But then he smiled and you raised an eyebrow, wanting to know what he had in mind. Then he cupped your face with his large hands and gave you a passionate kiss. You were shocked, but gave in the kiss. He released you after the kiss was done and that sure cheered you up. You guys continued the date with you blushing the entire time.

 You guys continued the date with you blushing the entire time

❤❤❤

Slash:
Saul called you at 7 p.m. and asked you to meet him at a park nearby. You agreed and got ready to go to the park. Once you got there, he was already there, sitting on a bench. You sat next to him and he began to talk.

"So, why did you want to meet me here?" You asked.

He said nothing. But then he looked at you. You both stared at each other for a long time. Until he pulls you closer to him for a kiss. The kiss felt really long. He pulled away and giggled.

"What was that for?" You asked, while chuckling.

"Nothing, I just felt like doing it," He answered.

And you both spent the rest of the night talking under the stars.

❤❤❤

Izzy:
You were hanging out with Izzy. It was you third date and you and Izzy were sitting on a bench. It was raining and you scared and cold. Izzy hugged you and kept you warm the entire time.

"Sorry, I should not have broke my car. It was a mistake," Said Izzy.

"That's alright," You said.

Izzy tightened his hug and you guys stared at each other. After a long pause, he kissed you. You gave in the kiss and you guys started making out. Then Izzy pulled away. He suggested to just run to your house. Which was not far, but still not possible. You refused but then Izzy grabbed your wrist and started running to your house. You guys made it but you felt like you were gonna have a cold. 🥶