Yule Ball (how he asks you):

James: You two had a date in the Room of Requirement and he asked you while you guys were cuddling and you said yes.

Sirius: you made a bet (out of love) if Gryffindor can beat Slytherin then you would go with him to the Yule ball. Gryffindor did in fact beat Slytherin.

Remus: he placed a note that asked you to the ball in your textbook, when you two were studying in the library. When you looked up for your work to say yes, he had your favorite bouquet of flowers in his hands.

Peter: he was to nervous so when he finally got the courage you had already asked him.

Lucius: you were studying with your friends and out of nowhere Lucius came up to you and kissed you ON THE LIPS then he asked you if you wanted to go to the Yule ball with him. You said yes while your friends were aweing .

Snape: Lily was encouraging him to ask you to the ball and when you Came across paths with Lily and Sev, he says "DoyouwanttogototheYuleBallwithme?" out of breath. You said of course and kissed him in the cheek because of how adorable he was being and he blushed.

Frank Longbottom: he wrote a note about going with him to the ball and tied the note to your favorite flower, he noticed you liked in Professor Sprouts class (professor Sprout said it was okay for him to give you the flower). He gave it to you in your Charms class you had together, you said yes and hugged him since you were in class.

Regulus: it was Gryffindor against Slytherin and Gryffindor won. The game was over and you celebrated with your team on the field. Then one of your friends on the team said "(Y/N) isn't that Marlene and Regulus up there", pointing to where they were. When you look up you see a sign being held by Regulus and your sister who were on their brooms, stating '(Y/N) will you be my date to the Yule Ball?'. You were so surprised and you shouted to Regulus "YES!". When he and your sister landed, he gave you a passionate kiss, which you gladly returned.