How you meet:

(Y/N)- your name
(Y/L/N)- your last name
(Y/F/N)- your friends name

James: you were friends with Lily and your brother, Snape from the beginning of your first year at Hogwarts. So when Lily ran up to you during a free period in the courtyard one day you were quick to your feet. She said Snape was being harassed by the Marauders. You approached the scene seeing Snape on his back elevated in the air, flailing his arms and the Marauders laughing. "Hey", you shouted "undo that spell this instant!", you continued. "And why should we listen to Snivellus' little sister hmm", Sirius stated. You took out your wand and hexed Sirius hair so it turned green. "James fix this now!", Sirius says almost in tears motioning to his hair. "Fine" James says, "Moony undo Snivellus' hex." Moony does what he was told and undid the spell and the hex you placed in Sirius's hair. Afterwords the Marauders left you three alone for a while. As you watched them leave you couldn't forget the brown curly haired boy, James Potter.

Sirius: you and Sirius were childhood friends, your family were friends with the Black family because they were pure- bloods. You and Sirius constantly hung out and  pulled childish hexes on your older brother Lucious and Sirius's little brother Regulus. When the both of you were of age to start to attending Hogwarts you two couldn't be more ecstatic. Your families went to Diogon Alley to get your supplies. You chose your wands and your parents even allowed you to go to the quidditch store.
      When the day came to board the train you said goodbye to your parents (Sirius having no problem with that), and followed Lucius onto the train, he then told you to get lost, causing both you and Sirius to go off to find a seat by yourselves. So you came upon a spot and that's how you met James, Peter and Remus. When you got sorted into Hufflepuff Sirius was so upset but you tried staying friends. Which worked in the long run because of James' invisibility cloak, that allowed you to sneak into their dorms.

Remus: you were looking for a book in the library and it was out of reach. "I really need this book for my patronous essay", you thought. So you used an accio spell. Once the book was in your hands you turned around and saw a boy who was about to say something. "Can I help you?", you asked. "N-no I- I was w-wondering if you needed h-help because I saw t-that you couldn't reach your b-book, but you got t-that taken care o-of.", he says. "Actually I need help with my patronous essay for DADA..." you say searching for his name. "Remus, Remus Lupin and you are", Remus says offering his hand to shake. "(Y/N) Longbottom", you say not caring about his scratched up hands. In the long run you aced your essay and befriend Remus.

Peter: you sitting with older brother, Sirius on the train ride to Hogwarts. You then heard someone squeak "Can I sit here?". You look up from you book, your brother and James fix their gaze which was once out the window,  to seeing a sandy blonde haired boy in the entryway of your seats. While Remus is sitting next to you still having his nose his book. "Sure", you say, as Sirius and James nod their head in agreement. "Thank you", he says "I'm Peter, Peter Pettigrew", he continues to say. "I'm (Y/N) Black, this is my brother Sirius making a gesture to Sirius as Sirius does a sup nod to Peter, James, James waves and Remus" you say elbowing Remus in the ribs causing him to look up from his book and say hi. Remus then went back to reading his book. You continued to read your book and James and Sirius continue to look out the window. You feel someone staring at you and you look up to so Peter staring at you, you give a kind smile which causes him to blush and look away.

Lucius: that was the game Gryffindor won against Slytherin. As you made your way down to the pitch with your friend Molly Prewett to congratulate your younger brother James. You caught the attention of a certain Slytherin captain. Lucius saw you and made his way over to you. "Hey Doll, what's a girl like you coming down here with these dangerous Gryffindor players around?" He flirts. Only to get a response from Molly "Get lost Malfoy" she says. You two continue walking to where your little brother was. As you turn your head to see if the Lucius was still  there, which he was, he sent you a wink which cause you to blush and turn around and congratulate James on his win.

Snape: "Lily I don't understand why you want me to met your Slytherin friend, I have quidditch practice to go to," you say to your younger sister Lily. "Because I know you'll love him and you'll get along great", she says with a smile on your face as the two of you head to the Black Lake to meet Severus. Once you got there Lily introduces you to Severus. "Nice to meet you (Y/N) your even more beautiful in person, Lily talks the world of you by the way, all good things of course", Severus says. This causes you to blush and Lily to silently squeal. You thought Severus was attractive and wanted to get to know him better, but you didn't tell him that. After your quidditch practice Lily  asked you what you thought of Severus and you said he was nice but Lily saw right through you, that you liked Severus, but she just kept it to herself.

Frank Longbottom: "Miss (Y/L/N) your grades are slipping my dear, so that's why I am having Mr Longbottom tutor you until you can get your grades up," says your Herbology Professor. Before you got a chance to protest your tutor comes up to you and your professor. "I'm Frank Longbottom," he says introducing himself. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" you say introducing yourself. "(Y/N) I was thinking after dinner we can go to the library and start our first tutoring session", Frank says. "That sounds good Frank see you then", you reply. You couldn't wait to see that brown eyed Herbology pro again.

Regulus Black: you were at the quidditch pitch with your friend (Y/F/N). You where watching in awe your older sister, Marlene, play quidditch. You wanted to be just like her when you grew up. You felt your friend elbow you in the side, "whose that?" She whispers to you motioning to Regulus Black. "I don't know, all I know is he's cute", you responded. After Marlene's done practicing your friend said she's going to head to the library to catch up with some studying. Marlene calls you down and you come to the field. "I want to introduce you to one of my friends", she says. You just nod, you arrive to see the "cute boy" you were talking about in the stands. "(Y/N) this is Regulus Black, Regulus meet (Y/N), my baby sister" Marlene says. "Marlene I'm just a year younger than you, I'm not a baby", you sass. Regulus smirks then he shakes your hand and you blush as he said "It's nice to meet you (Y/N)."