Christmas

This chapter is an early Christmas present or birthday present if there's any birthdays are close.

This chapter is for you guys who loved this entire story and I'm happy about that so I thought of doing this but minus all the fighting and all the stuff you see on soul eater, this will have all the group having fun.

I hope you guys enjoy and you guys may or may not laugh in this 0.0
___________________________________

Grimm's Pov-

Me and the rest of the gang decided to go Christmas shopping because Christmas is soon approaching "I like this idea guys" Tsubaki said next to me" everybody nodded.

After two hours of shopping we went back to our places to wrap our presents to the others *crash* I stopped what u was doing and walked into the kitchen to see where the sound came from and of course it was Patty and Liz that made the sound.

"What happened here" I said completely shocked to see a glass bowl broken in pieces "we-we didn't mean to break it, it just slipped out of Liz's hands" Liz looked mad and turned to Patty "it didn't slip you dropped it and your just blaming it on me!" Liz and Patty started yelling at each other.

"Guys" nothing "guys" still nothing "guys!!" I yelled and they both stopped and looked at me "stop arguing about who dropped this and that and I'll help you clean it up" they both let out a defeated sigh. after cleaning up the broken mess Liz told me they were using the bowl for the punch when everyone else comes over ( it's a Christmas party at Kids house) so everyone can have something to drink.

I went back to my room and continued wrapping everyones presents 'I hope they like my gift' I thought, as I finished with my last gift Kid came through the door way.

"How's it going sis" he asked "its good. and done" I said as I finished wrapping Maka's present. I grabbed everybody's present and walked out of the room and placed them under the tree, I also noticed Kids, Liz's and Patty's gifts under the tree as well.

"Ok everybody let's decorate" "alright!" Patty said excitedly and marched to get the Christmas decirations "does she know where the decorations are" I asked Kid and Liz "yeah she does. Christmas is her most favourite holiday so she knows" Liz explained. "I'm back" Patty said in a sing song voice.

She placed the box on the floor next to the tree "ok Liz and Kid you decorate the house while me and Grimm take care of the tree" "why can't I decorate the tree" Kid asked "because you'll just make it all symmetrical. now go decorate" she ushered them to the hall.

She walked back "let's decorate this tree" I couldn't hell but smiled at her, while we were decorating the tree Kid and Liz come back "we are finished with decorating the hou-! What did you do to the tree" Kid rushed over and inspected it "I think you have to redo it and make it perfect" great Kids stupid symmetrical obsession "no your not kid and relax we just started on one side" I explained to him.

He let out a grunt. after ten minutes of Kid trying to make the tree 'perfect' I finally put a restraint on him by tying him to a chair "seriously sis" he tried to get out but failed "sorry bro, but I don't want you to make this tree all 'symmetrical' so live with it."

After half an hour I let Kid go and he just said nothing when he looked at the tree "it's nice I guess" he said. we put the gifts under the tree "do think everyone will like this" I asked "of course they will" Liz said to me.

Christmas Day-

I got dressed in my black dress (not leather) and put on my black heels also done my make up, I put my hair up in a pony tail and placed my eyepatch on (still feels weird) and walked out to the living room where the snacks and drinks are at "the going to be here any minute now" Patty said excitedly.

After what Patty said the door bell rang "I'll get it" I went to the door and opened it to see everyone else was "come on in guys" I let them in and closed the door then led everyone into the living room "wow this is nice you guys" Tsubaki looked in awe "thanks Tsubaki."

After an hour of talking and eating it was time to open gifts, as everybody got there's we decided to open the ones I got "awe thanks Grimm I love it" Tsubaki said holding her new outfit with a star on it was a dark purple with black stripes also has black boots with it too "your welcome Tsubaki" I said with a smile."

Crona opened his/her gift "thanks Grimm" Crona smiled holding a chain necklace with a diamond shape on it "I thought it would be perfect for you" I smiled, Maka opened her gift "wow Grimm this is a really nice gift" she said as she showed it up to everyone else the necklace with a red ruby in on a heart,as everybody opened rest of their gifts from everyone they all said thank you.

I looked down at the ground feeling something was missing "are you ok Grimm" Maka asked worried, I took a sigh "actually it's just it's the first Christmas I'm doing without my mom" I smiled weakly, everyone exchange worried glances "it's alright Grimm, we know you miss your mom but maybe you can see her another time" Maka said giving me a smile.

I smiled back at her "thanks Maka, I'm glad I met you and the others, I'm sorry it didn't turn out well but I'm glad I'm here" they all smiled at what I said "we're all happy we met you too Grimm" Eli handed me his gift "since our two year anniversary is coming up so happy early anniversary" he said as I grabbed it.

"Aww thank you babe" I gave him a peck on the lips, as I opened it I gasped at what I saw "what is it Grimm" Tsubaki asked, I took it out of the box and held it up so everyone can see "ooh, that's nice. good pick Eli" it was a black key with a heart on top with really cool designs on it and said forever on the side.

I turned around with tears in my eyes "thank you Eli, I really do love it" I gave him a hug and gave him a kiss on the lips "aww" everyone said in unison. as the day went on everyone loved there gifts and played some games.

This really was the best Christmas I ever had. just hoping that nothing bad is going to happen.

Or so I thought.

________________________________

And it's done, I'd like to thank all of you guys for reading, voting and commenting on my story it means a lot to me. This is the first story I ever completed, now it's off to the other stories I have to write.

I hope you guys have the best Christmas.

Happy holidays or Hanukkah.

The sequel for this story will be out either February or March who knows, happy holidays and a happy new year.
🎄🎁🎅⛄️❄️

Bye guys

-Sarah ;)