Chapter 4: Siblings fight part 1

~Grimm's Pov

Stein finally finished my tests results " it looks like your good to go Grimm but be careful after you got that blow. " I nodded my head " why would kid shoot me, what have I ever done to him " I asked as I dropped my gaze to the floor " he's still processing of you being his sister, so he just hates you I'm guessing " I nodded, I stood up " thanks stein for helping me after what happened to me " he nodded in appreciation and I left the room to find Maka and the others waiting for me down the hall. She turned and smiled when she saw me " how are you feeling Grimm " she asked me " I'm good Dr stein told me just to be careful. "

She nodded. Tsubaki walked up to me " are you and kid having sibling problems " she asked " he hates me and wants to make my life like hell " " that's what kid told us last week when you came here " I looked at Liz " he told you that" she nodded looking guilty " why haven't you told me, I would've known so I could've dodged that shot!" I yelled, my face red from anger.

" jeez I'm sorry you don't have to get mad, I would've warned you but kid wouldn't let me" Liz puts her hands up in surrender and backs away from me. " god why does he have to be a pain in the ass" everyone shrugged there shoulders, I turned around and started walking away " where are you going Grimm " " to find my brother so he can feel what he did to me. "

I finally found kid in front of the school, I marched over to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smirked when he saw it was me " hello dear sister, how you fee-" I cut him off by punching him in the face " how I'm feeling, you tell me how I'm feeling I don't feel fine what your trying to pull off on me!" I yelled which caused some attention and it started a crowd he turned to me with some blood coming from his nose " you shouldn't have done that. Liz Patty!" I saw Liz and Patty come from the crowd and they turned it guns " oh I see what this is, Eli!" Eli jumped from one of the spikes he hangs at and he turned it a samurai as I catch him in my hand.

Everyone around us started chanting 'fight' as me and kid walked in a circle " let's show them what they want sis" I smirked and nodded " it's so on "

___________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm very busy with school and work. And sorry if it was short.

Today is my birthday I'm very happy right now, I was born September 29th 1997 at 11:30 pm. I'm seventeen well in a few hours of course.

Thank you so so so much for reading this story it makes me very happy, comment on what you like on this story.

I love you guys.

Next chapter in two or three weeks

- Sarah