A/N (Part I)

Hey Shellheads!

This is the end of part 1 of the story. (Dont worry. More is on the way!)

I really messed up the timeline in the first place. Talena wasn't born some days after Hopu joined the Clan of Furuji. It was two years after it. The unnamed sick sister of the three (the second oldest) was born a few weeks before Nayichu and Orimura attack the Clan. Each Kunoichi turtle is two years younger than the sister before. (For example: Larota 8. Unnamed 6. Talena 4. Amoly 2.) I'm sorry.

And even how Larota found Venus isn't the exact scenario I wanted to tell, but now I stuck with it, because at that time I thought it was my best idea. Maybe I fix it later in the story or I fix the chapter. We will see.

When you have some questions or found some mistakes in the storytelling like what I mentioned before, please tell me. It helps me a lot. For the story to move on and for me not to think too much about the next chapter and writing it faster.

And a really big THANK YOU to all of you who still reads my story, vote for it and so on. I'm glad there is someone like me outside in this big world who like the Turtles as much as I do.

Stay safe and healthy!

@DudayDenisePenamora Thank you for the ideas for the last Chapter of this Part. It helped me a lot! :D