Starting off with a BANG!

Tsuna was reading a book that her mom got for her, and she was just finished drinking her tea when she saw the tea leaves taking shape at the bottom of the cup. Although she wasn't too found of divination, with her anything was possible.

One was a bird which meant something from the mail has news for her.

One was an acorn. A new income for her vault?

And the last was a club. An attack coming? 

And it would be in the present too.

At that moment, Hedwig came by with a letter in her mouth. Actually it was a telegram. It's usually urgent if it was a telegram.

Thankfully, it was no Howler or anything.

'Dear Ms. Potter,

We regretfully announce that Lord Nickolas Flamel and his wife have sadly passed on. In their will, since they have no other living relatives, Flamel has declared you as the inheritor of his estate and fortune as a thanks for keeping the Sorcerer's Stone out of the Dark Lord's grasp. We also ask that you come over to Shakumo Bank to officially claim the ownership as the new Heiress of the House of Flamel ASAP.

Shakumo Bank'

Tsuna remembered that the stone was destroyed at the end of her first year, and Flamel agreed with Dumbledore that it was for the best. But he would eventually die along with his wife. She only hoped that they passed on peacefully.

She was able to claim the ownership without Reborn following her since she was still waiting for the permission to come around. But as her tea predicted, she got a big income in her account. 'Now that I think about it, since I also conquered over Quierrel, Lockheart; the phony, and learned about my other linages, my bank account has been rising more and more. I highly doubt I'll know what to do with it all. Actually, I may need to...' 

"Oi." A voice from behind her said getting her attention.

"You Sawada Setsunahime? I've come to challenge you." a silver haired student said.

"If this is about Mochida-" Tsuna started.

"No. It's about Vongola." Reborn said on a wall nearby. 

"Huh?"

"He's known as 'Storm Bomb' Gokudera Hayato. A freelancer, though this is my first time meeting him." Reborn admitted.

"So, Reborn. If I beat her, I will become the next Vongola Boss?" Gokudera asked with a sneer.

"Yeah." Reborn said.

'Liar.'Tsuna's alarm bell ringed as Gokudera brought dynamites out of nowhere, but thankfully Tsuna had found a water hose nearby and put them out. Gokudera then doubled the bombs but the result was the same. However when Gokudera tried to triple the bombs, he ended up dropping one, and in a panic ended up dropping all of them. "The....end of me." 

But then Tsuna rushed over to him and shoved him and herself out of harm's way, and even shielded him with her own body when the dynamite went off.

"Are you out of your mind?! Bloody hell, if you didn't perfect that attack, you shouldn't have done that!" Tsuna remarked getting off of him.

"I was completely mistaken! You are fir to be the boss!" Gokudera said with a happy face as he was on his knees bowing, confusing Tsuna.

"The loser has to be the winner's subordinate. It's a common rule in the Mafia, especially in the Vongola." Reborn explained. 

"I'm not fond of taking on a subordinate, but I'm willing to make friends with you, Gokudera."

Tsuna mentally thought that the silver-haired boy in front of her couldn't grin any wider.

Though she could deal without him calling her 'Jyuu-Hime'.

---------------------------------------------

The rest of the day went off as a blur when Takashi Yamamoto was going to throw himself off the roof just because of a broken arm and that he though it meant he couldn't play baseball anymore. Which sounded stupid to Tsuna. But she stopped him when she reminded him that his father would be sad if it happened.

Then she went off to grill Takeshi's baseball coach for not allowing him to rest or having Takeshi's teammates depend on him to win all the time.

And to top it off, she exposed a fraud at Namimori who faked having an Elite education background and finding his real test scores in a time capsule on the school grounds. Plus she got a chance to reveal a small part of Slytherin in her to intimidate the phony.

Reborn especially was impressed. And he wrote all this down to report to Ninth.

'So Far, Tsuna's surpassing almost every obstacle I throw at her. She not only gained two subordinates, but she's also uncovered a fraud at the Namimori Middle School. Plus I haven't had the chance to shoot her with the dying will bullet. Although there are some things that are odd about her. She's used quills instead of pens, she's never even used a phone or even any tech device. So I guess I have some new tasks for this new student of mine. However, i still don't have any info on her boarding school. But from what I did find, she an exceptional student there, one of the best in fact.' He wrote to the Ninth.

-----------------------------------------------------

Possible Pairings:

Xanxus

Skull

or

Verde?

Anyone?