THYBG

UNEDITED!!!!!

Things had been going great for Ola, THYBG has called Ola and requested for a meeting this Thursday and she was already dating Jude after two months of getting to know each other.

They were already 2 months into the relationship. Teen Ola would be so disgusted at her right now because she had always said she had to know some for as long as 6 months or more before dating them but Adult Ola just wanted to see how everything would turn out and she really didn't have anything to lose.
Jude had been a sweetheart, he showed up at her work place a few times to surprise her with lunch.

She had heard her staff gossiping one day "so madam finally has boyfriend", Mike said to Ann while they were recording some sales.
She couldn't help but smile because she hadn't had a boyfriend for like 3 years now.

Her Ex Kunle did her dirty, He cheated on her with her former assistant and other girls she couldn't even count. He lied constantly, a lie detector could probably not tell when he was saying the truth or lying.

The day she lost it was the day he had hit her. She couldn't stay with him. The relationship was so toxic, it was starting to tell in her business and a lot of things in her life. Thank God she left the Douche.

Today was the day that Ola met with THYBG, she was nervous as hell because she really needed to expand her business and probably make a name for herself and go into cosmetics fully with the money she makes from her business. She wore her a black belted vestidos sleeveless dress. It was a little above her knee but hugged her figure because it was size smaller than her usual size.

Ola strutted into the building walking over to a young man to ask for directions to the Director's office. She had received a call from the CEOs secretary this morning that he wasn't holding the meeting again but one of his directors would be available. She had gotten in contact with the directors secretary and they had given her directions to his office but Ola paid no attention and forgot to write it down. She had given Ada the day off and took all calls herself that day.

She got to the directors office and adjusted the creases on her dress, not that it had any because the dress was hugging her figure. She held in a breathe as she turned the handle of the door and let it out as she opened the door. She saw the directors secretary and introduced herself.

"His office is door by the left"

"Thank you very much".

She knocked on the door twice and opened it because she thought she had heard the response come in. She was shocked by the sight, a woman was on the table letting out moaning signs.

"How did the secretary not know that there was woman in here?, I mean", Ola thought to herself and let herself out since they didn't notice her come in.

She knocked loudly this time and waited outside until the woman had come out.

She was shorter than Ola but she really was pretty. Ola made a face of disgust thinking of how a girl like that would be with a slimy old director.
"If it's love, then yuck, if it's for money, God please provide for her", Ola thought as she opened the door.

The director had his back turned to her. For a slimy old man, he actually had a great body, the suit really hugged him well from the back. Ola rolled her eyes at her thoughts.

" Good afternoon um Sir, I'm here for the meeting"

"You're the stop and shop girl?", the director said still having his back turned to her.

It was annoying Ola because he could at least try and act to be interested in the meeting, so she can get going and he could continue groping someone that was young enough to be his daughter.