🍋study group🍋

Start from the beginning

You felt the bed sink with the extra weight and then you felt Bakugo on top of your back. He wraped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. You groaned and rolled over. Bakugo groaned at the added weight. He kissed your neck lightly, leaving little butterfly kisses everywhere. You turned in his grasp to face him.

"I don't like being teased." You stated before roughly kissing his lips.

He kissed back instantly. He licked your bottom lip for entrance but you denied.

"I don't like being teased." He stated, mimicking you.

You smiled and fought bakugo's tounge for dominance. You were winning before Bakugo sat up and pinned you against the bed. He held your wrists with a gentle force as he won the battle. You both broke away to breath. Bakugo sat up with his legs straddling your hips. He unbuttoned his shirt and you smiled as he revealed his hard abs.

"Like what you see?" He teased

You smirked and ran one finger across his stomach, tracing each section. He shivered at your touch. You laughed as you removed your own shirt to reveal your own lacy black bra. This time it was bakugo's turn to smile at what he saw.

"Like what you see?" You mimicked him.

He smiled. "Oh so now were playing the copy cat game?" He asked in a sly voice

He traced a finger from your jawline, down your neck, to your collar bone. He continued down your chest, running it all the way down to your belly button. You got goose bumps. He smirked and traced the line he took with his finger, following it with his lips. You moaned beneath him as he left hickies on your side and stomach.

He slipped his finger below the elastic band of your leggings and pulled them off. You looked at him and nodded, giving your consent. You saw a fire light in his eyes and he took off his own pants. Removing all the extra clothing you and him were wearing, he reached for the box you had in your bedside table drawr.

⚠️🔞⚠️ smut ⚠️🔞⚠️

You watched as he slipped the condom on. He positioned himself and looked at you. You nodded your head and he started to enter you. He gave you a moment to adjust before he moved in and out. He was going slow, out of concern for you. He started to speed up and you grabbed a fistfull of his hair and brought his mouth to yours. You kissed roughly as Bakugo continued to go harder.

You moaned beneath him. He smirked as he moved to take your breast in his hand. As he groped your chest, you moaned uncontrollably. He leaned down and left sloppy kisses and hickies on your chest. He thrust harder and faster and you moaned uncontrollably.

"Katsuki!~" You moaned. "It hurts!~" a tear rolled down your cheek.

"Don't worry foxy, everything's fine." He said while panting. "Look at me, look at me baby girl." He said slowing down slightly

You looked directly into his blood red eyes, yours slightly watery. He only ever called you baby when you were doing it.

"Are you ok?" He asked slowing a little more.

You nodded your head slightly.

"Look at me. Don't look away." He said calmly. "Do you want me to stop?"

He slowed to a gentle rithmec pace. You shook your head 'no'.

"Is this ok?" He asked

You never heard him this concerned about anything. He sounded so soft and gentle. Not the katsuki you know in school. You nodded your head as your breathing steadied. He kept the same pace for a while. He leaned down to kiss you and you let him take dominance. You felt that he was almost at his limit. He pulled out and slipped the condom off getting up he pointed to the floor in front of him. You knew what he wanted but you had never done anything like that before. You got on the floor and knelt in front of him.

Knowing you had no idea how to do it he took his hand and grabbed the back of your head. You looked up to him and he gave you a reassuring smile. Swallowing all of your uneasiness and worry, you opened your mouth. Katsuki moved your head forward and you closed your mouth around his dick. He controlled your movements as he went slow to let you get used to it.

"Suck." He instructed

You obeyed as he moved your head back and forth. You tasted as his sweet white liquid flowed into your mouth. He released your head so you could spit it out but you swallowed it instead. He looked down at you and you lifted your gaze to meet his. You smirked with your eyes and continued to jerk him off. He moaned as he released the last of his cum and you swallowed. Pulling your head away, you whiped your mouth with the back of your hand and smiled up at Bakugo.

"Never thought you one to swallow." He said as you stood up and layed on the bed exhausted.

He layed down next to you and wraped his arms around your waist. You smiled. "Me neither."

⚠️🔞⚠️

He laughed and nuzzled you neck.

"Katsuki why do you call me baby when we do that?"

You felt him heat up and knew he was blushing. "Because you are a baby, my baby." He declared

You laughed and turned to face him. "You are considerate to me" you smiled and moved closer to his chest.

"Well you were gonna cry." He teased you

"Was not." You teased back

He laughed at you.

"Why am I different?"

"Hm?"

"Why am I your girlfriend instead of one of the other girls?" You asked

"Because I like your spunk." He stated flatly. "You defied me and stood up against me even when I threatened to kill you. You stuck around even when I was mean and didn't even seemed fased at any insult I gave you." He said hugging me.

"Oh! So you don't even think I'm pretty?!" You whined sarcastically

"Shut up." He said laughing a little before falling asleep.

"No you....." You said before falling asleep yourself.