Chapter fifteen

Packing was hectic, clothes flew back and forth from my room to hers. Riley wouldn't shut his mouth once about the things they were going to do. It made me sick how he has Marina right under his finger, when I liked her as well. The ride there was worse, I about opened the door and did the tuck and roll out of the car. Before I knew it we were brought to the city streets, cars non stop honking at each other and the piles of people filing across the street. Riley had said we were going to meet up with Theo and then go all together to a hotel, because it was a bit bigger than his house. My stomach would tighten up at times when I thought of Barrie, he's still here and he is most definitely beyond mad at me. Unless he has found another innocent girl to torment, but either way I was still terrified that I would bump into him and he would see me not only with Marina, but with two other guys. Who knows what goes on in his head. Marina was talking about going to the club tonight after we had rested a bit, we agreed of course. I couldn't say no to her adorable face, I'm surprised I said it when she tried to kiss me.
We pulled up to a huge house, a fountain at the front and the grass greener than ever. I was a mess, my hair was up in a messy bun and all I stuck on was a black sweatshirt and jeans. Marina wore purple pajamas, they had little grapes all over them.It looked cute, something a small child would wear, but it didn't matter. We walked to the door, Riley walked right inside and we followed inside. My breathe was whisked away when I took in the details of the house. There was a crystalline chandelier hanging from the ceiling, the walls splattered in a dark green paint but the sunlight pouring through the windows made it look nice. A man walked downstairs, he looked maybe a year or two older than I did. He was dressed in a plain black shirt and jeans, his hair was black and spiked up with gel. He was attractive, but he was no Marina. I looked over at her, her tiny hands studying the surface of a painting as she ignored everything else around us. Riley greeted Theo, big smiles and all. I decided to go to Marina, rather than awkwardly standing there.
"What are you looking at?" I asked as I stood next to her, she caught me from the corner of her eye and looked up at me.
"A painting" she pointed, "Rather nice, isn't it?" She smiled. I nodded and returned a smile, too busy focusing on her adorable appearance to look at the painting.
"This is my girlfriend Marina, and her friend Elizabeth." I heard Riley's voice come from behind us. We both turned around and Theo was closer than I had expected. He looked at me, in a way that seemed in lust. I just smiled and shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you." I said quietly, he was still staring.
"Wow, sorry. I'd just never seen a girl so gorgeous like yourself." He flirted. I dropped my hand from his and looked down. I was rarely ever complimented by a man, Barrie never did anyway. It felt nice for once.
"Well, we better get going. Shall we?" Marina interrupted, taking my hand quickly and pulling me from the house. I didn't question it, I went along waiting for our night of fun.