Poetry Winners! (2020)

First off, I want to thank both of these judges DisneyTsumTsum2 and Light_upon for being great and quick in sending results! Give big thanks and a virtual hug to both for their hard work!!! 

Before I reveal the winners, please tag or inform your friends that this award needs judges! The sooner we get judges, the sooner you guys get your results!

And now, for the Poetry winners!

In First Place, we have...

ILLUMINATION written by shreya_vklas !!!

Congratulations! You scored 97/100! Please PM me your email so I can send the first place sticker to you!

In Second Place, we actually have a tie between...

serendipity. written by _princessssss_ !!!

AND

The crown chain written by asterscarr !!!

Congratulations! You both scored 93/100! Please PM me your email so I can send the second place sticker to you!

In Third Place, we have...

PhleePhlaw Poems. written by khristygapher !!!

Congratulations! You scored 92/100! Please PM me your email so I can send the third place sticker to you!

And that's it! Remember to thank DisneyTsumTsum2 and Light_upon again in the comments below or send them a nice PM!

Even if you didn't win, that does not mean your book was bad in any way! Remember that everyone has different opinions about what they do and do not like. Use this opportunity to improve your writing :)