Romance Winners! (2020)

First off, I want to thank this judge for being great and quick in sending results! Give big thanks for Beatrice2902 for her hard work!!! She judged all 10 books for Romance which is why results for you guys came in so quickly!

Before I reveal the winners, please tag or inform your friends that this award needs judges! The sooner we get judges, the sooner you guys get your results! Additionally, Humor is the only genre that hasn't filled up yet! Remember that even if you submitted a book, you can submit up to three of your own books! So if you or if you know someone that has a book in humor, come on in and submit it in the forms :)

And now, for the Romance winners!

In First Place, we have...

Arizona Thunderstorm written by DariaLamtsova !!!

Congratulations! You scored 86/100! Please PM me your email so I can send the first place sticker to you!

In Second Place, we have...

The Serpent Emperor written by tomgaryens !!!

Congratulations! You scored 84/100! Please PM me your email so I can send the second place sticker to you!

In Third Place, we have...

Ruby Red - A Story of Love and Romance written by dlcroisette !!!

Congratulations! You scored 83/100! Please PM me your email so I can send the third place sticker to you!

And that's it! Remember to thank Beatrice2902 again in the comments below or send her a nice PM! 

Even if you didn't win, that does not mean your book was bad in any way! Remember that everyone has different opinions about what they do and do not like. Use this opportunity to improve your writing :)