Fantasy Winners! (2020)

First off, I want to thank this judge for being great and quick in sending results! Give big thanks and a virtual hug to Beatrice2902 for her hard work!!! She judged all 10 books for Fantasy! And yes, she is the same person who judged all the books for Romance!

Before I reveal the winners, please tag or inform your friends that this award needs judges! The sooner we get judges, the sooner you guys get your results! 

And now, for the Fantasy winners!

In First Place, we have...

Map to Anywhere written by HeraHarker !!!

Congratulations! You scored 95/100! Please PM me your email so I can send the first place sticker to you!

In Second Place, we have...

KING written by kkimberlyn !!!

Congratulations! You scored 88/100! Please PM me your email so I can send the second place sticker to you!

In Third Place, we have...

Sparkling Lake written by LheaRyder !!!

Congratulations! You scored 87/100! Please PM me your email so I can send the third place sticker to you!

And that's it! Remember to thank Beatrice2902  again in the comments below or send her a nice PM!

Even if you didn't win, that does not mean your book was bad in any way! Remember that everyone has different opinions about what they do and do not like. Use this opportunity to improve your writing :)