I hear a rumbling sound and look over. "Bruce?"
He nods. "I landed in--"

I look up at an alien that's falling from the sky. "Uh, Bruce? You might want to get angry now?"

Bruce steps forward. "That's the secret Cap. I'm always angry."
He transforms into the hulk and starts wrestling with the alien.

I run up to a civilian. "Run! Run and go hide!" I kill alien after alien. "When is this going to stop?"

I tap the com in my ear that Tony gave me. "Does anyone have the stuff to close the portal?"

I hear Tony through the coms. "Does anyone have the magical glowstick of doom? We need it to close the portal."

I hear Natasha. "I have it. I'm currently on my way to the portal. Clint? Cover me."

"Yes ma'am." Clint replies.

"Has anyone seen the kids?" I ask

"Spidey is with me. Haven't seen thing two. Why?" Asks Tony.

Thor speaks up, "I saw the Lady Echo helping the people to safety a few minutes ago."

I hear Nat and Clint let out a sigh of relief.

Tony, Thor, Banner and I stand together and fight of even more aliens. The spider-kid swings towards us.
"When is this gonna end? They just keep coming. Where's my twin?"

Thor speaks up while pounding with his hammer. "Helping some people get to safety."

"Oh, thanks Mr Thor! Sounds like her."

I clear my throat. "Alright, Stark, you're air control. Clint, keep covering Nat so she can close the portal. Thor, use your lightning to bottleneck the portal. Spidey, stick with Stark and help him. Hulk, smash."

The hulk roars and goes to smash. Everyone else runs off to do their assigned jobs. I fight on the ground keeping a lookout for the kid.

Nat's voice comes through the coms. "It's Selvic. He's being mind controlled. I can take him down. Do I close the portal?"

"No," comes Tony's voice. "Incoming nuke. I can throw it in the portal. Keep it open for now."

Nat gives an affirmative.

I see Tony fly through the sky carrying the nuke. Echo runs up to me. "No, stop him! He'll die!"

I try to talk through the coms to tell Tony but he shut his coms off.
The aliens disable and start falling from the sky. I look up, worried, and wait for a few minutes. I look at Natasha.

"Close it."

She closes it and I look down. Thor grins and I look up.
"Son of a gun." I state.

Thor looks worried. "He's not slowing down."
He starts to twirl his hammer.

The hulk jumps on the building and manages to catch Tony.

I look up, worried. The hulk lands on the ground with Tony and tosses him to the side. Thor and I run over to him.

Thor rolls him over to his back and tosses his head plate off to the side.

I reach my head down to feel for a heart beat. I don't feel any?! I lean down closer. I lift my head up and shake it slowly as I look at his
non-glowing heart that keeps him alive.

I look to the side, not believing that he's dead.

The hulk roars in either anger or sadness. I hear Tony take a breath.
I whip my head around to look at him. He's alive! We managed to keep him alive Echo!