Chapter Nine: Way Back Home

Start from the beginning

Gold sighed, "Well, looks like you have some rebuilding to do."

"I'm too lazy, can you guys help me?"

"We'll think about it, after you help us make KrewTown's town hall," Lunar smirked.

Draco sighed in defeat and helped carry the tree to actually inside KrewTown. Either way, I would've forced him anyways. Because I'm a great sister.

******************************

After a long day of work, the town hall was built. And it took only 6 hours! Not a whole day! I think we deserve a reward.

A special reward. And no, this is not some silly excuse, but I wanna see them. And I'm afraid I don't, I'll DIE.

"Hey guys!" I grinned, "Why don't we go visit YHS? It's been forever! And I wanna see how they're doing."

Gold gasped, "Great idea Funneh! But..." she motioned to the village, still with unfinished buildings. I sighed.

"Guess we'll see them in a month or two."

Lunar patted me on the back, "Funneh, it's ok. The rest of us can stay back here while you and Gold go see them. When we're done, we'll join you."

That gave me hope. I hugged Lunar, I knew I could count on her. I let go of her, crying tears of joy. My heart beated faster at the thought of seeing Alec again. I wonder if he's changed.

"Thanks Lunar, Rainbow, Draco," I sniffled, "This means a lot to me."

Gold clapped her hands together, "We leave tomorrow morning!"

🔪Yandere's P.O.V.🔪

They thought a jail cell would keep me away from my Senpai? How pathetic. The poor cops never stood a chance against me, there's no one to keep me away from him. I'll take him away from all those plebby girls if it's the last thing I do.

And Alec.

He will pay, along with his friends.

And what about the "Krew"?

As far as I know, I can't beat them. But maybe I can, with some magic. But that won't be necessary, they're gone. Off to some dimension of theirs, probably frolicking around in the plains like they're in some fairy tale book.

This is real life, and the weak die. And I will be the one bringing down the final blows on Alec and his friends. I wonder if they know already. Funneh must've told them, or did she keep it to herself?

Whatever. Initiate Plan B. The world will know not to mess with me or my Senpai.

💻Alec's P.O.V.💻

A dark raincloud seemed to hover over me wherever I went. It would be the sunniest of days, or the darkest days. But no matter what, it always followed me.

I was in my room, sitting at my desk. My head was perched on my arms as I just thought. Thinking, that's all I've been doing these past few days. Thinking about my current condition.

Financially, we are in hot water. And I need to find money - fast. Yandere's definitely not an option, and I'm not going back anyways. Contact my father? No. He's a scumbag, no freaking way. I remember the money Draco gave me at the airport. That instantly made me think of Funneh, and made my heart sink. Of course I miss her, who wouldn't? She's like a ray of goodness and sunshine, we makes everyone around her happy.

Emotionally, I feel like trash. Yandere's threat still hung over my head, and its making my have paranoia. How am I supposed to focus when you know there's a psycho murderer probably out to get you? Kyran has probably noticed the change in behavior, but he didn't push. Thank goodness.