chapture 9

previously in the last chapter

"I'll distract them, just go!" Moonlight wisper to him it sounded like shouting at him. Incubx node and took Noah to make a run away from the pirates.

Back to the story

Moonlight pov.

Just as Incubx left with Noah. I was distracting the parties away from my brother as long as they make their escape. One of the pirates saw my bother running off but I block with my summoning red knife and shot at him, then i summon another one but this one is a lot bigger than a normal knife; it's huge and it glows very bright red. As i pointed the knife at them their face was I noted expected. I thought they would be treated by me or fear, but it's different they looked shocked and surprised. I do not know why, but i did't give them the chance to think so i attack them by swing with my huge red knife. both of them were off guard but they manage to dodge. 

The skeleton who was the cracked skull fall on the ground but another one lend on his feet and run dash at me and pull out his sword swing right at me but i was able to block with my red knife and swing right at him again but i miss as he dodges. As i was to focus on him i didn't note was someone was behind me and swing a sword. lucky i noted sooner and jump as both the private the was front and back clashes their swords. I jump on the side as both of them look at my direction " ( grow)two against one that doesn't sound fair" moonlight glare at them. As of the pirate smile at her and continue their fight (I'm just glad they are safe hope the made it safe zone) In her mind all she care was that her brother is safe. 

Are they?

Incubx pov. 

As i run for the safe zone with Noha. Noha is in my right arm carry him as he is unconscious from the shock that happens to him.  My left shoulder is injured and i won't be able to fight and I just hope that sister would be okay.  I didn't want to leave her but because of our current situation we are having; i did have a chose, and besides sister can fight. She and I would train to fight for defence sword to swords. we have been training everyday ever since our mother was gone. we didn't want to make ourselves vulnerable and we decided to make ourselves stronger. The safe zone is at our home in the basement. As we are about to reach there. out of nowhere, i was hit on the head and that causes me to lose balances as i hold Noha close to my chest not wanting him to get hurt f from the fall. I turn to see who had done that and to make shock. I didn't expect to see him again "Hello and goodnight~" it was the skeleton who held Noha " YOU Wh-" before i could finish my sentence i felt a huge pain on my skull and as my visual got blur than everything turns black.

Moonlight pov.

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS I CANNOT GET AWAY THOSE PIRATES! I shouted angrily to myself. i just wanted to leave and meet my bothers already. they must have already there and I am very so very tired. i don't know if i can keep on going. I was on waiting for there move two of the pirate they looked tired as well. I attack again but this time the didn't get the chance to dodge, but something lease happen they were blocked by another pirate it was the pirate who almost killed my dear little bother. i was filled with rage and started to attack him. I didn't care if i was tired i was furious at him. He dear to hurt Noha will never show mercy from me " Hey, Killer where were you?  Why didn't you help us sooner?  the pirate with the left blue ring on his eye said to his crewmate " Sorry, guys too busy with the one who was escaping i was able to capture them and brought them into the ship.

To my shocking horror " WHAT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!' i shouted in rage. Both of the pirates just laugh at my reaction.

 I was not thinking straight so i jump right at them blinded by rage. Out of nowhere, i was pulled by some weird blue string as it tightens around my body " YoU gUy wHat tOoK yOu so lOng?" Again another pirate came. This one looks different he has black bone and he faces a blue mark tears line on his face and his voice sounded glitching "Hey! we were distracted, okay?" the skeleton with a cracked skull respond back. The glitch gives just raised an eyebrow and looked at me as i struggle to get out. he sighed and for some reason, the strings got tighter and then I lost consciousness.

Hey guys that the end of chapter 9. hope you guys like it and see you in the next chapter bye~ ^w^