Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins!

It was a boring day in RG's hometown. Her day always consisted of school, then going home to wait for the next day to be able to use her tablet.

But today was Friday, so she could use her tablet!

As soon as she got home, RG dashed up to her room and unplugged her tablet. She jumped into bed and started watching YouTube. "This is great. Mom's at work, I have no homework, I can get free-time all to myself." RG said.

Suddenly, her tablet's screen started to glow. "Uhhh, what the frick?" RG questioned. She put her tablet down and backed up. "I didn't turn on the brightness!" RG said to no one. She felt as if she was moving on her own. That was the tablet pulling her over- WAIT A MINUTE

Soon, the tablet sucked her through the screen, and RG fell through many colors. "HOLY FRICK!!" RG screamed.

RG groaned as she woke up. "What happened...?" RG questioned. She got up, and noticed she was on wood floor. "Uh, I don't remember falling asleep in my grandma's house." RG said. Her detective skills spotted ink everywhere. "HOLD UP AM I IN A VIDEO GAME?!" RG shouted. She ran to a desk that had a certain cutout. "I'm in Bendy and the Ink Machine!" RG said to herself. She laughed at first, but then realized something. "This ain't fan-fiction. HOLY FRICK I'M GONNA DIE HERE!" RG panicked and ran away from the cutout.

"Oh boy, I found the ink machine." RG said. A piece of paper flew at her face. She grabbed the paper and read it. "Can I just not turn it on? Bendy's gonna murder me if I do that!" RG asked the paper. But the paper didn't answer. RG groaned. "Fine, I'll play your game, Joey." RG sighed.

After a while, RG finally turned on the ink machine. Now all she had to do was brace herself for the jumpscare. Once she got to the machine, it seemed like nothing was gonna happen. She walked close, and that's when the jumpscare happened. Ink Bendy appeared behind the boards. "HOLY SATAN I'M GETTING OUTTA HERE!" RG dashed down the hall and to the door. "I know I'm gonna fall-" Then the floor broke and she fell. "I KNEW IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" RG screamed.

After cleaning ink and grabbing an axe, RG continued down. "I'm gonna faint, aren't I?" RG questioned the game. The pentagram answered that. RG sighed as she lied down on the floor. "Guess I'll die in my sleep." RG said. Then her world went black.

But this adventure was only beginning, stay tuned for more, and possibly twists and turns along the way!