Chap. 1

2nd PoV

You look at the mirror, staring at the uniform and your apperance. You sighed, grabbing your things and going down to witness your uncle already ready and was waiting for you.

(guess who your uncle/your guardian is ;-))

"lets go?" he asked as you nodded, you both rode the car with him driving to U. A..... You just recently got recommended because of your uncle who works there. As you arrived, you walked down the hallway and to the teachers lounge.

"okay, so your class is in Class-1A alright? You're with your uncle..." he said to which you look up at him.

"oh.. With uncle tata?" you asked as he nodded.

"Yesssss!!!!" you groan out as your uncle grasp his heart, looking offended. "im offended, Y/n..." he dramatically said as you rolled your eyes.

"dont get me wrong uncle, but you're just too noisy while uncle tata is chill!" you explained as your uncle ruffled your hair but you quickly swatted his hand away. "Noooo!! Dont! Your going to ruin my masterpiece!" you said as he raised his hands up in defeat.

"alright alright, now go to class now, ill just asked him for updates, but for now, lets go and meet later after school... You already have your phone and money right?" you nodded. "i took my credit card with me that is full of my savings from the money you and uncle tata give when i was still elementary in my other school." your uncle chuckled as you took your things, waved your hand and started walking towards the class.

"what a big front door..." you mumbled, sliding the door to be greeted by a girl with brown hair and a guy with green brocolli hair blocking the entrance. You lean on the door, arms crossed with an expressionless face.

"if your going to make friends, i suggest you do it where your not blocking the way..." you stated, getting the attention not only the 2 but the whole class.

"correct, this is a department of heroes...." a guy your familiar with said, his figure was hidden in a yellow sleeping bag as he laid on the floor, sipping on his juice then throwing it away before going out of his lair and walking inside, with you following.

" it took you 8 seconds to quiet down..." He deadpanned, fully out of his cocoon, now you expect a pretty butterfly though, but it came out a worn out guy making you snicker to yourself.

"life is short kids. You're all lacking in common sense.." he said. "so he must be a pro hero too huh?" broccoli hair mumbled, but you heard it since your standing next to him.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Pleasure meeting you." he introduced as he bent down to get what seems to be a P. E uniform.

"now put these on and shove yourselves to the P. E grounds..." he added as the others stare, not knowing what to do. You sighed walking up to your teacher and taking the uniform, going out immediately and changing onto it.
°°°°°°°°°°
You walked out to the ground, seeing you're the first one out. You looked and saw your teacher and sprint towards him.

"uncle Tata!" you said, grabbing his attention as he slightly smiles. "good job showing them what to do..." he praised as you scoffed, proud of yourself.

"you know me! Plus, I already knew you were my homeroom teacher because of uncle zashi..." you said, rolling your eyes mentioning your lovely but loud guardian and uncle, hizashi yamada, A.k.a Pro hero Present Mic.

"of course..." he sighed as you chuckled, quickly giving space as other students starts to fill in the ground.

"today, we will have a quirk apprehension test."