thirty-three ── caught

Years had passed by this point, and Minato was still able to hide his killing intent from his wife, and now his ever growing son, Naruto. The two don't question his constant leave, and always play it off as his job as the Hokage.

.
.
.

"How is my wonderful five year old doing today?!"

Naruto could only smile as he latched onto his mother. A giddy smile overtaking his features as she hugged him close to her body.

"Neh, want to go look for your father?"

Naruto could only nod in happiness as y/n got ready to head out with her son. Though, she wasnt planning on meeting anyone else but Minato. This...was because she rarely ever talks with anyone outside of the house.

Now that she thinks about it, she doesn't even talk to Mikoto anymore.

Anyway, there trip to the Hokage's office was quick. It didn't take them long to reach the doors and just as they were about to knock-

"I hate it so fucking much."

Her form froze as she stopped what she was doing. Naruto clutched at his mother's shoulders as she motioned him to be quiet.

"I need to keep y/n away from everyone. Though, that would be easy...its not like anyone expects the Hokage to be the one doing all of the killing as of late."

Y/n's eyes widened as her form started to shake. Lately she had been reading a lot over the news of multiple murders in the Leaf Village, and no one has been able to catch the murderer yet.

And Minato...just admitted that he was killing everyone...just because they got too close to her.

Taking a step back, she held Naruto close to herself.

y/n

I

wonder how long he has been like this?

Why haven't I noticed?

I...

I need to runaway with Naruto, because if I don't, then...

What if he hurts us too?