twelve ── waiting

minato

Where is she?! I swear, if Fugaku failed to protect her, then I will kick his ass six different ways to Sunday.

"Is it just me, or has Minato been edgy lately?"

"It's not just you...no one has been able to go near him without being snapped at."

"I think it's about y/n."

"What about her?"

"She hasn't come back yet with the others."

"Has the mission gone wrong or something?"

"Probably."

I couldn't take the constant chatter anymore, and decided to flash out of there as quickly as possible. Sometimes, I just can't stand people who talk about y/n so casually. Even using her first name without her or my permission. So, annoying.

It angers me to know end.

Why should they deserve to talk about her?
Why should that be able to say her name?
They dont know her like I do.
They don't deserve her.
What should i do about it though?
Kill them?
Is that too extreme?
I don't think so.
Before anyone knows it, those people will start to get close to her once she comes back.
That shouldn't be allowed.

THEY DON'T DESERVE HER.

They'll only hurt her in the end.

f
l
a
s
h
b
a
c
k

"You're hair is really ugly .. "

Her head had snapped up as she made eye contact with the people who had said it, but she only smiled as I had already formed a glare onto my face.

"But I like my hair."

"But why? It only makes you look really gross. i mean, do you even bother to brush it? not to mention your clothes look they were found in the trash."

She laughed lightly, "my hair is always like this though and i like my clothes just fine. and i think they look just fine. dont you think so, Minato?"

I snapped out of my angry daze as I smiled at her, "they're the greatest!"

f
l
a
s
h
b
a
c
k

e
n
d

She didn't seem affected by their words all because...

"You're silly Minato! Their words can't hurt me, I like my hair and everything else about me after all!"

Where
Are
You,
Y/n?

When will you come home?

Was
The
Mission
Really
That
Hard?