fifteen ── hiro

"I have to get away from here!"

Hiro was currently running as fast as he could. Away from the Leaf Village that is. He knew he shouldn't have left their ninja pouches. He knew he should have checked for any hidden messages.

But no.

He was stupid enough to not be careful.

He was overconfident.

And now since Minato knows...

He shivered as he recalled what had happened earlier.

He was going to visit y/n and Fugaku for show. All because he wanted to keep up his appearance as the concerned teammate, but when he was about to enter y/n's room...he saw all the messages he sent to his comrades spread out on a night stand. Minato's back was turned as he read through them all, and Hiro knew that he didnt have to stay long to know that Minato had quickly figured it out.

Hiro was a traitor.

He wasn't a traitor by choice though. All he wanted to do was to save his little sister that was being held captive by his "boss." He still regrets hurting his teammates to the point that he wants to kill himself, but he has to save his little sister.

He. Has. To.

Surely Minato would understand. He was always kind to people, and made sure that everyone was doing alright. Minato was a good person. He would understand.

If he told Minato what was happening, then the two of them could save his little sister, he could apologize to his two teammates, receive punishment, then return to being a ninja with y/n and Fugaku.

It will all work out. He knows it.

"Hiro. Where might you be going?"

He was surprised by the sudden appearance of Minato, but he should have known better since he was now being called the Yellow Flash of the Leaf.

"Minato, please help me!"

He glared at Hiro as he fished out a kunai.

"With what?"

His tone was harsh, but Hiro stood firm.

"Help me save my little sister, please! If we do that, then everything will be better! She was kidnapped and I was forced to do this!"

It was all true. Everything that he said.

His little sister was kidnapped and being tortured day in and day out. Being kept alive through it all.

Minato then gained a concerned look on his face as he dropped his kunai to the ground. Running up to Hiro, he grabbed his shoulders, "your sister is in trouble?"

Hiro gained a little hope in his eyes fully knowing that this was his chance to fix everything.

"Yes-"

He was stopped midsentence when another kunai stabbed him right through the stomach.

"Too bad I don't give two flying fucks about your sister."

Hiro's eyes widened as blood seeped from his mouth.

"In your next life, don't fuck with what belongs to me. Understand?"

Minato let go of the kunai wedged into Hiro's stomach and brought both of his hands to the side of Hiro's head.

"I want to make you suffer for what you did to y/n, but your existence is pissing me off. So, if you can't offer anything then do me a favor and die."

Without anymore words being said between the two of them, Minato easily snapped his neck. Then, he let Hiro's body hit the ground as he watched with an unchanging gaze. His unchanging gaze filled with hatred as he turned away from the body.

Now to see how y/n is doing. I hope she is doing better than when I left her, Minato thought as he left in a yellow flash.

Hiro's body was left lying there as a group of Anbu finally made it to the scene. Blood soaked the ground, and his neck was broken to the point that his face was facing backwards instead of to the side. Almost as if somebody was trying to rip his head off of his shoulders.

Lifting the body up, they quickly reported that the traitor Hiro was found dead.

Though...no one knew who had finished the job.

Because,

Minato's kunai were long gone.