ten ── once again

minato

"So, Fugaku...did you know about-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he was already bowing to me while apologizing greatly for what has happened.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that...I know i gave him a pretty good scare a few days ago, but I didn't know it had such an impact on him.

"Well, I guess if you understand..."

I was honestly expecting something else. Oh well.

.
.
.

"Heya, Minato!"

My eyes flicked over to where y/n was and I couldn't help but to smile. This is probably the only time I'll get to see her before things start to get busy...

She'll be fine though.

I'm not entirely worried about her.

But-

What if she dies?

What then?

Before my thoughts could torture me any longer, y/n had already ran up to me and gave me hug.

"I'll be fine, promise!"

I unconsciously relaxed within her hold aw my mind started to go haywire, ShE'S hUgGInG mE!

"Now, I have to get going alright. I have mission starting tomorrow."

And,

Even though I am the fastest out of all the students that were in my class, I wasn't fast enough and couldn't comprehend what was happening when she kissed me right on the cheek.

Huh?

As I stood there frozen, she took that moment to un away from me as she dashed on home.

"Are you alright kid?"

I shook my head slightly as I turned to look at an elderly man who had questioned me.

"Yeah..."

I definitely wasn't expecting that, but I'm not complaining.