Chapter 19 - Lets ride

Start from the beginning

She released a shaken breath, taking it. It wasn't because of me standing in front of her naked, she didn't seem to want to ever look at me now. She was stressed the fuck out and I was gathering why as I quickly changed into my clothes.

"What if she did see me?"

"Bethany didn't see anything."

"But what if she did?" I pushed and I leaned against the wall wanting to draw this out and not have Lucinda shut herself off from me again, "you said you didn't regret this."

"That doesn't mean I want it broadcasted! You-" fist clenched on the bed sheets Lucinda eyes burnt a hole in the wall before returning to me. I wanted to cry in pathetic need as I mentally pleaded with Lucinda not to let me go now.

"I'd rather stay with you for the rest of this Sunday. But if you are actually busy I'll leave you to it, so what I guess I'm saying is; do you really want me to go?"

Lucinda could barely meet my gaze.

"It doesn't feel great to hide like a mistake from Bethany," I spoke frighteningly aloud, pulling Lucinda's attention over. Heart beating like a rabbit I continued on since I'd already started, "can we just go on as if that didn't happen?" I begged and I felt a breeze of lightless as Lucinda's gaze softened and she came over and took my hand. I knew from just looking at her that she was saying a million times more than what her silence rang. But I got my answer as Lucinda's eyes met mine giving me a jolt of joy that pushed my arms around her.

I loved her tender hold that encased me. She wanted me with her.

Closing my eyes I lost myself to her scent and touch, imagining what it'd be like to be met like this everyday.

"Beth mentioned church. It is Sunday, I would have figured as well that you would have gone."

"I did," Lucinda spoke softly, "while you slept."

"Was it good?"

I smiled as Lucinda's lips chuckled hot air over my neck, "What an odd question regarding such things."

Finding the will to let go I couldn't help myself from holding Lucinda's goddess sculpted cheeks, "what about the riding thing then? Riding what? Horses?" Words just leaked from my mouth as simply as breathing as my mind fluttered all over being lost in her deep blue eyes.

"I'd have to go to The Bronx in your area of town to horse ride, no. Motorbikes, there is no point owning a car in Manhattan but a bike makes things smoother."

"I could imagine it would be. That's pretty ho-" I caught myself and my cheeks heated seeing Lucinda's knee-weakening smirk.

"You like it?" She purred and I bit my lip as her hands fell lower down my spine.

"Mhmm," I didn't trust my own voice but I wouldn't stop myself from resisting Lucinda. My lips danced with hers and I soon didn't have the mental capacity to think about anything else for as long as we were in her room kissing each other.

"Ah, Yes..." I mindlessly tilted my head back in a moan as Lucinda lips found my neck again along with her hand becoming more curious and torturously close.

Unzipping the spray jacket I slid my arms around her warm bare waist grinding into thigh before it all abruptly stopped. Leaving a lingering kiss on my temple, Lucinda pulled away. My eyes slowly dropped as her open jacket revealed much of her bare inked abdomen.

"I have something to ask of you."

Eagerly I beamed And was ready for anything, "I'll do it."

I half intended to see Lucinda smile or laugh at that but it appeared to mean more than just that to her. She stood with a lingering and questioning expression behind her icy blue eyes, "why do you trust me?" Lucinda asked with disbelief in her voice.