Chapter 19 - Lets ride

charlotte pov

I quickly had found out how fussy Lucinda really was.

I had ordered a complete array of an assortment of all sorts of Entrees; sushi, salad bowls, pasta and all kinds of little goodies to go with it.

Lucinda picked it with a scrunched nose and almost made me give up as I chewed patiently waiting for her to find something. She took my mind off my mission for a while as she spun the game around. Focusing on feeding me, Lucinda almost seemed to smirk with each small bite she gave me, my mind became completely off-task as she finally ingested something.

Dark, rich chocolate sauce dripped a single droplet from her fingernail to the exposed skin on the side of my neck. The tip of her tongue drew me in Immediately, creating my hand to press around her side pushing her into me as her gently tingling wet stokes turned to tender sucks and teasing nibbles.

As my hand brushed over her cleavage I could actually feel Lucinda heart racing and banging around in her chest.

"Ouch," I flinched and rubbed my neck after Lucinda's canine tooth stabbed me. I stood up quickly as Lucinda became alarmed at the knock at the door.

"Bethany do not come in!" Lucinda demanded as I heard the front door start opening. Lucinda rushed down the hall towards it, peeking her head through the door as she quickly replaced the thin spray jacket over her bared skin.

"You said-"

"I know. My plans had changed and I didn't notify you. Just leave that here I'll collect it later."

"It weighs a ton. Just move over and I'll wheel it in, please it's killing my back and it's gonna slam on the ground." Bethany's voice was audibly struggling and breathless. Lucinda turned her cold panicked eyes to me and I froze. Not sure where to go or what to do.

"Quick move I'm going to drop it!" Beth grunted in a gush and I saw the door. Beth barrelled in with a hand trolley pasted Lucinda. Taking hold of the front of the massive neck-high vase Lucinda eased it down with a red-faced and vein-bulging Bethany.

"I...I, phew... One second, I think I've got a stitch." Beth huffed holding her knees trying to get her breath back. Lucinda quickly gave me another cold glance and this time I knew she was telling me to get out of sight before she purposely Placed herself in Beth's line of vision to me.

"I'm sorry I came into your place like that. I thought you'd still be at church or on a ride or something, you're not normally here-"

Bethany stopped talking and I assumed Lucinda must have held her hand up or something to silently make Beth shut up. Tiptoeing to the nearest room I got in and hid behind the door peaking slightly to watch what was going on.

"Go. I'm in the middle of something, I'll contact you later."

The door closed again quickly after that and with a few more glances I figured Beth must have left. Having view straight down to Lucinda I witnessed her fingering a pendant on a chain around her neck, staring at the closed door for a moment before absently returning to me.

"You should leave now Charlotte." Was all Lucinda said to me in passing, with a staining look of anxiety washed over her.

"Y-yeah, sure..." I automatically responded standing still with my head following her.

My stuff is in her room.

Awkwardly I practically followed her to her room in search of my things to get out of here. I was starting to get upset as I found my things and realized I was still wearing Lucinda's Versace robe. Stopped across from Lucinda sitting on the side of the bed. I removed it, letting it drop from my naked shoulders before I folded it in my arms. Bare and conflicted I handed it to her.