Chapter 13

I became unconscious.
__________________________________

Percy's POV

Me and Annabeth had an amazing day, I thought to myself everything was going perfect and Annabeth really surprised me. I don't know many girls that surf. Today had to be the best day of my life, until that b*stered, Harry came. I hated his guts. He bullied me when we was in primary, secondary and Collage!! I was about to say something to him until he got something and throw it towards me. It missed me by a inch but it hit Annabeth.
"YOU BASTERED!!" screamed at him. He just laughter at me.

Annabeth lost balance and fell. As if this couldn't get any worse she hit her head and fell unconscious. My instincts kicked in. I gave Harry a death look and jumped in after her.

My sight was blinded but i tried to find her. I felt some hair brush against my cheeks. I caught her hand hoping it wasn't too late. I don't know what IDE do without her. She was the world to me. She STOLL my heart (see what I did there?).

I put my arms around her waist and swam up. I reached the surface and gasped for breath. I ran out on to the beach and laid her down carefully on a bed of sand. I checked her pulse. Nothing... I wouldn't let her die. I have her the kiss of life. (I'm gonna leave out the details)...

I wasnt going to give up. After tears, mouth to mouth and other things she finally started breathing again. I phoned a ambulance and they arrived within minutes. They put Annabeth on a stretcher and into the ambulance
"I gotta go with her" I shouted at the paramedic. He held me back. He wasnt strong enough so 5 more had to grip hold of me. They hopped in the ambulance and zoomed of with her. My Annabeth.

They aventully let go of me. I couldn't contain myself. I sprinted towards the hospital. Even though I almost got ran over about 4 times it didnt stop me. I ran and ran until i got to the hospital. I bursted thought the double doors. I saw a receptionist and ran towards her.
"WHERE'S ANNABETH!!!" I screamed at her.
"Urmm sorry sir you can't see her. Are you a family member?" She said expressionless.
"Yes!! I'm her Huspend!!" I lied. I couldn't help myseft. Ide do anything for Annabeth.
"Oww sorry sir. You'll have to wait over there" she pointed towards the chairs. Anger boiled inside of me. I pushed through the doors with force. The doors almost came of the hinges.

I let all my anger out. I hit stuff i though stuff. I screamed and shouted until they was nothing left. I walked back inside and sat down. I waited so long. I must have fallen asleep because i woke up so some looking down at me.

(A/N

Please don't kill me!!! *hides behind Nico*
You wouldn't hurt Nico would you?!?! Anyway, I'm gonna try update more. Oww and also... THANK YOU FOR 400+ READS!!!! Seriously, I didn't think I would get 40 reads never mind 400!! Thank you all so much!!! Anyway Im thinking about doing another book. Called
'Alphabetical love' Its gonna be a book about all the PJO/HoO couples but in alphabetical order. For example A - Anniversary, B - Birthday and so on. Vote for this story if you want me to do it!!

- Xoxo_Annabeth_xoxO