Chapter 18

Percy's POV.

I've never been more bored in my life. It was the same everyday. Reading, TV, medication, checkups... Every single day. And every single day I asked about Annabeth. It was, live every day, the same answer.
"I'm sorry Mr Jackson but there's no improvement..." My friend kept saying that I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. But what's life without a bit of hope?
***
I've never been more exited.
"Ready to come home?!" My mom practically yelled in exitment. I nodded enthusiastically. She crossed the room to pass me my crouchs. After 4 months of being stuck here, my arms have healed. My leg on the other hand hasn't. I found out that I had shattered my knee and that I had broken several bones. Despite living on crouches for the next 6 months I was perfectly happy!! Atleast, that's what everyone thought. They hadn't seen the real me. Not for a long time.

It was about after a month laying in bed for what seem like endless days. I don't really remember what happened that day but I asked about Anabeth, like I do every day, and the doctor said that she was on the edge of dying. The rest was a blure of anger, tears and blood. I remember grabbing some sort of blade that was near me. I didn't want to live that day. The doctors found me with my arms sliced open and a bottle of pills next to me. I bearly survived. It was what the doctors called a mirical. I called it 'hell'.

But despite everything, I was going home. My parents carried the bags beside me as I walked the best I could out of the door. It wasn't until I got home and settled that I realised I made a big mistake....

AU

Gods!! I haven't updated this story in forever!! I'm so sorry I've just been really busy and I've got my end of year exams coming up next Tuesday and Thursday as well as parents evening. I no this isn't an excuse for anything but I'm gonna try my best to undate. IM ONLY DOING ONE MORE CHAPTER!! HAHAHAHAHAHA