Chapter 11

Annabeth POV

I must have fallen asleep during the film cause the last thing i remember was Katness training. Now Katness was in the tree cutting the hive of. I felt a arm around me. Percy. Seriously Ive never loved someone so much before... I pretended to be asleep just to stay like this. I heard Percy muttering something
"I love you, Annabeth." He muttered. I couldn't help but smile.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Percy.
"I love you too, Seaweed Brain." I lifted my head up of his chest and looked into his eyes.
I kissed him.

Percy's POV

We looked into each others eyes and all of a sudden she kissed me!! It took me by surprise but I kissed her back. I love her so much! I wanted to stay like this forever but someone's phone started ringing
"All I NEEDS A LITTLE LOVE IN MY LIFE!" It blurted out. She pulled away from the kiss and muttered
"Seriously I need to change that ring tone.." And she picked up the phone
"Hello..?" "It's like 10. What's up?" "Ok." "Ok." "Ok see you later." "Bye" she ended the call.
"Who was that?" I asked curious.
"Just my Dad. He needs me to babysit my brothers for about a week while he's out on work in The UK." Annabeth said
"You wanna babysit with me?" She asked. He eyes glimmered in the moonlight. I couldn't turn her down when she did the puppy dog face.
"Sure.." I agreed. "Can we carry on watching me movie?" I asked eager to carry on watching it.
"Okay" she said.

She laid back on me and snuggled into my chest. We watched the movie until it was finished but we both fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

Annabeths POV

My eyes fluttered open and i focused on my surroundings. I wasn't in my own bed? Instead i was laying in Percy.
"Morning Percy." I whispered nudging him waking him up.
"Urrggg Morning. What time is it?" I picked up my phone and looked.
"11:48" I said.
"S*it!! I gotta be at work!" He exclaimed! Jumping up and running to the bath room. I heard the shower turn on and some awful , Singing? I got up of the sofa and went into the kitching . I made myself some red pancakes and Percy some as well.

I sat down and ate mine. Percy soon wondered into the kitching with just a towel on. I covered my eyes
"PERCY!! Get some clothes on!" I shouted at him.
"I would if I had any clothes." He muttered. I just laughed at him.
"Percy, go into the spare bedroom, look in the wardrobe and there's some shorts in there as well as a t-shirt." I said uncovering my eyes.
"K. Thanks" he said running out of the room and into the other room.

I finished my Pancakes, so did percy.
"Heyy Annabeth.." He said getting up.
"You wanna go to the beach later? Ill show you how to surf...?" He asked.
"Sure." I replied. He muttered something along the lines of Yess!! And went out of the door and into his car. I walked over to the window and waved at him. He started the car up and went of towards the beach.

I got a cup of coffee and went to get dressed. I walked into my room and looked in my wardrobe. Seriously I'm not even joking i hate picking out clothes because i can never decide what to wear!! After staring at my clothes i got some jean shorts, a 3 quarter t-shirt that said 'Geek' some white flip-flops and my glasses. I put on my outfit and looked in the mirror. I laughed at my self. Look at my hair! It looked like a rats nest! I got my Denman flat back brush and started brushing away the knots. After my hair was brushes I sorted out my parting and took a section of my hair and fishtailed it. Then I left my beachy waves. I guess it looked okay.

*Ting!*

I looked at my phone to see who texted me. Percy. It said
'Heyy Annabeth!! Remember at 3 to come down to the beach and bring you swimming costume! Love ya! Xxx'
I almost forgot about that! I checked what time it was. 12. 3 hours.. Lots of time!
I went to my draws and oped the one with my bikinis in. I had about 10 in there. I got my Electric Blue bikini and a plain towel. Btw I already know how to surf i just wanna see his shocked expression went i go on a 15 foot wave. His face will be priceless! I went into the bath room and grabbed my make up. I applied some waterproof mascara, baby pink lipstick and a light pink blush.

It was only 1:30 so i decided to go lay on my bed and do my fave thing ever. Read fanfic! I put on some love songs and read my favourite fanfic, Endless waves. It's so amazing! It's about two people who meet and have a family but lots of drama happens! It's fantastic! I read until i got to the end of where the author updated.
"WRITE MORE!!!!" I screamed at my laptop. "I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!" Then I realised what time it was. 2:50.

I put on my bikini and put my normal outfit over it. I looked in the mirror one last time.
"Time to go kick, Percy's ass at surfing!" I muttered. I'de been surfing since i was 8 so I'm a pro! I got my phone and bag with my towel and everything else i need for the beach and walked out of the door. I turned and locked the house and strolled down to the beach....

{{Disclaimer}}

{{I don't own Percy or Annabeth but the story line is mine. Also I don't own The story Endless waves but it is a really fanfic. Just go on Fanfiction.Net and search either 'Endless Waves or the user hiiine. Heres The Link To Story 💕 https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10648552/1/Endless-Waves }}