Chapter 8

Percy POV

Beep beep beep beep

I rolled over and turned of my alarm clock. I layed on my back just looking at the ceiling... What to do today? I thought to my self. Oww yh I've got Jason's wedding thing today at McDondels. I picked up my phone to see what time it was. 9:00. I gotta be there by about 4 so what to do in the mean time? One word. Sleep.

I woke up to someone banging on the door. I got out of my bed and plodded to the door. Slowly I opened the door.
"Heyy mate!! Aww is someone tired, here" the person said.
*SLAP* that woke me up.
"Heyy!! Who are you?" But by the time i asked he was already inside on the sofa, with the TV on flicking through all the channels.
"Soo what you been up too lately man?"
"Nothing much, how's it going with you and Calypso?"
"Good just moved here a couple weeks ago, Jason gave me your address. Anyway come on man!! Get ready we g2g in a hour to McDonels for Jason's wedding meeting. Nico will be here soon." Leo said
"What ever. Make me a coffee man, Im of in the shower."

I was about to walk out of the room when I popped my head in the door way
"Oww and don't blow anything up or set it on fire!!"
"Jezz dude calm down."
"Just telling you, remember what happened last time...?"
"Oww urmm no...."
"Remeber when you blew the kitching?"
At that moment his face was priceless!! I walk toward the bathroom laughing to myself. Before i got in the shower i grabbed a blue towel. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. After letting the water heat up I hopped in and after about 10 minutes of my (not) amazing singing i jumped out and tied the towel around my waist. I walked out of the steaming bathroom and into my room.

I opened my wardrobe and looked at my clothes trying to think what to where...
"HEYY LEO!!"
"WAT!"
"COME HERE A SEC!!"
He moodily walked into my room.
"What should I wear? Pipers gonna be there so i gotta look acseptable."
Leo must have picked out the worst possible clothes ever. I Hawaii style shirt, crocs, sock and bright blue jeans.
"Note to self; never let Leo pick my clothes ever again.."
"Heyy" Leo protested "that looks ace!"
"Just get out of my bedroom" I said playfully shoving him out of my door.

After a while of looking i chose: Faded denim jeans, a white vest and a hoodie. My shoes were white converses. I tried to do my hair but My hairs Divergent, it can't be controlled... Anyway I went into the kitching to grab a snack and once again cheaked the time. 3:30. I slept for a long time. I ate my snack and drank the coffee Leo made me. After i finished I went to sit down until i heard a know on the door.
"Heyy Nico!! Long time no see!" I said going in for a hug
"Heyy Percy." Nico's not really a people person. Half of the time i have no idea where he actually is.
"Anyway we better be going" I heard Leo behind me.
"Sup Nico!" He said going in for a fist bump...
"Shall we go in my car and go to McD's?"

We all walked through the door. Once Nico and Leo were out of my house i locked the door behind me and walked down the path towards my car.
"SHOT GUN!!" I heard Leo shout. Me and Nico just laughed. Ever since a couple years ago Nico's become really happy. I meet him when I was like 13 almost 14 and he was this little goth kid who pushed everyone away for him. Ever since he was about 15 he's brightened up and became more happy more often. We all hopped in the car and we set of to see Jason and who ever else was coming. About 15 minutes later we arrived in the car park. Nico sat in the back seat with a grin so big on his face he looked like a 7 year old kid on Christmas! I parked next to a car. But it wasn't just any car. I recognised it some how.... ANNABETH!!!!!!.... SHE MUST BE HERE!!