Chapter 6

Annabeth POV

A couple hours later Luke had to leave to go to his 'Job' as a model. on the bright side he said he was staying for a month or something I Miami so I'm gonna see him later on it the week. In the meantime I wanna go home put my PJs on, make some hot coco and watch a movie.

After 10 Minutes of walking home from Starbucks I unlocked my front door and stumbles inside. I ended up slipping down about 7 stairs, laughing at myself for about 5 minutes and finally proceeding to make my way to my bedroom. I pushed the door open and went in the direction of my drows. I pulled out some grey trackie bottoms and a plain top and grabbed a blanket of my bed. I wondered into the kitching and made myself some nutella hot chocolate.

I dragged myself into the living room and sat on the sofa. I checked my movie box which contained about 1000 movies of what I've collected over the years and looked of a entertaining one.

"No decent movies" I mumbled to myself. Then one case caught my eye. One word. Divergent. Best movie ever! I put that into my DVD player and got coco

"All I Needs A Little Love In My Life..." My phone started ringing.

For God sake...

"Hello...?" "yes it is, Annabeth." "Wow Heyy Wats Up?" "Yh I'm not doing anything, just watching Divergent" "IKR!! Best movie ever!! Anyway whats up?" "OMG congrats!" "OMG I'de be honoured to be with you on this special day!!" "Ok" "That settles it. I'll see you in a month at McDonald's!! Love Ya, Bye!"

sorry for the really short chapter. I'm bad at writing and I wanted it to be a cliff hanger.... I'll try and up date within the next week xxx

- Mia xxx