24• {bonus chapter 1k special pt.2}

En başından başla

He traces a finger down her arm while she slept, having a long night last night he wasn't surprised she was sleep this long.  Jungkook smiles when she moves her tiny nose, Amber maybe big and bad to people at her job but a home she was the most sweetest person that ever lived on this earth (okay maybe Y/n was first but still).

Amber moves a bit pushing her butt on Jungkook's crouch making him hold in a groan. He was so trying not to get hard. To be honest he didn't want to wake up Amber in anyway but the way her butt fit in those shorts Jungkook was really second guessing his self. I mean it won't be the first time he woke amber up for something she did, in her sleep I might add, Jungkook slides out of the bed and goes at the bed of it. He checks the time to make sure Princess didn't walk in the room any minute. He licks his lips and crawls back on the bed and goes under the covers, he opens Ambers legs a bit and rolls her over she lets out a groan but falls right back into deep slumber. Jungkook pulls her shorts off and underwear at the same time and pulls the covers off of her, he then puts some covers on top of her chest before pulling off his boxers.

Jungkook moves his finger inside her pussy and pulls away seeing how wet she was. He chuckles quietly and slides in. He holds in a groan and looks at his girlfriend who was still sleep. He smirks at his self and moves slowly trying not to wake her up. After a while he start to move faster when he sees her head moving side to side and tiny moans fall out her mouth.

Jungkook didn't care what he was doing anymore, he wanted her woke and he was gonna get it. He goes faster then before gripping her hips and Amber eyes open wide seeing the sight in front of her. The moans falling from her lips as she opens her legs widener. Grunts fills the room as Jungkook goes deeper inside of her, hitting her spot driving her crazy. Her nails dig in his back as Jungkook moans and trail his lips down her throat. The room was hot, they was both sweaty. Amber hold him tightly as she feels her high coming Jungkook eyes almost roll back when he feels her clench around his cock. After a few more hits amber toes was curling she was begging to cum yelling repeatedly. Her moans was music to Jungkook ears as he growled in her ear.

"Who's pussy is this?" He says his voice deeper then normal and Ambers moans out his.

"Who fucks you this good?" He ask gripping her hips tightly again and she yells out his feeling herself coming to her high closer then before.

"Who's my little slut?" He growls.

"M-Me! I'm your slut please daddy let me cum!" She cries and he smirks and nods.

"Cum slut." Those final words like they was magic she screams loudly her body shaking as she cums hard. Creaming over his cock. Jungkook grunts and cums inside her and rides out their highs. Jungkook moves a piece of hair out Ambers face as she chuckles breathless.

"That was hot."

"Sure was." He kisses the top of her head and she smiles before looking at her ring.

"I'm gonna get married to you huh?" She ask as a joke and he shakes his head.

"Mhm and I'm getting married to the most gorgeous woman I have ever met." She blushes and there's a knock on the door.

"Mommy!? Daddy!? I heard monsters in there! Are you okay!?" Four year old princess yells and her parents chuckle.

"Yes baby, where's gonna come out in a minute wait downstairs." Amber tells her, a few minutes later they hear a little but excited okay and tiny feet running down the stairs.

My body is your party, baby
Nobody's invited but you, baby
I can do it slow now, tell me what you want
Baby, put your phone down, you should turn it off
'Cause tonight is going down, tell your boys is going down
We in the zone now, don't stop
You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body
I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party
I'm doing this little dance for you
You got me so excited
Now it's just me on you
Your body's my party, let's get it started
Boy, you should know that your love is always on my mind
I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time
Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind
I can't it deny it, I want you, I want you
I can't lie, I won't lie, it's amazing
My faces, the places, you're taking me
Baby, take your time now, there's no need to rush
We can go another round, if that's what you want
'Cause tonight is going down, yeah you know it's going down
We in the zone now, don't stop
You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body
I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party
I'm doing this little dance for you
You got me so excited
Now it's just me on you
Your body's my party, let's get it started
Boy, you should know that your love is always on my mind
I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time
Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind
I can't it deny it, I want you, I want you
The things I wanna do to you
My body's calling you
I'm having so much fun with you
Now it's just me on you
Your body's my party, let's get it started, oh
~Body Party Ciara~