7•

Y/n would have nightmares during the night.

Most of the time she was use to it. Most of the time she didn't truly love it.

Her nightmares make her who she was today, the scared y/n, that scared little girl who was once in love.

Jin was the same but different. Seokjin just couldn't sleep at night. He was so use to the fact not having someone by his side that he didn't have to sleep.

Namjoon was worried about his brother. He didn't know if it was a something that'll pass over time but this was something that been going on after time passed so what was better to ask Y/n did she want to have a sleepover.

It was very awkward for the mute girl. She was in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top ( which was way to big on her ) the tank top was hers the sweatpants she didn't know. She also didn't know these 7 men. One had dark brown hair and a energetic personality, the guy next to him had gray hair and a gummy smile he also had a pissed off personality but could be a lot of fun. A tall man with black hair and red streaks, he too was very happy and had his own personality next to him was another tall man who had black hair and a boxy smile. There was a short man who was very..very beautiful. His cheeks was very puffy and had beautiful brown eyes.

So this is who Namjoon is friends with? Is all y/n could think about. They was all different from each other and y/n kinda liked it.

"Hey y/n can you go in the kitchen and grab the popcorn?" Namjoon ask after handing y/n a cover. She nods and gets up walking to the kitchen remembering where it was. When she grabs the popcorn bowl Jin walks in the kitchen. Her black hair is down to the middle of her back, her butt fits so nicely in the sweatpants. Seokjin didn't know if he could keep his hands off of her.

Through out the night they friends had fun. Y/n showed the guys some hand signs and Suga ( the moody man ) showed y/n some new ways of explaining herself. Half of the boys fell asleep which just left y/n and Seokjin. Y/n was half way dosing off, she tried her best while watching the movie. Seokjin was in his room, he was finishing up some of his work. He heard a creek from the floor coming up to his door. There's a tiny knock and his door opens.

"I didn't know if you was woke yet." Y/n says when she walks in, Jin smiles and shakes his head.

"It's fine love, do you wanna sit on my bed?" Seokjin ask her which she nods walking over to the bed. She jumps on the bed a couple of times then she smiles when her eyes land on Jin's. Seokjin stands up and turns his light off and lays down, y/n does the same. They didn't know what they was doing..to be honest y/n didn't know what she was doing. Falling asleep in his arms all she could dream was being loved, and for the first time in forever Seokjin finally after many years Slept..slept for a very long time.

If this night is over
I will be scared that I can not see you

This forever clean light of your eyes
Familiar feeling of touches
The face that looked at me and smiled
I don't see you anymore

On my day
You are here
On your day
I am here
This month
I remember you
With me together
And now you are absent

Closing my eyes
It is like the time we spent together
Closing my eyes again
I think that I will remember only happy moments

If this night is over
I will be scared that I can not see you
If this night is over
I am scared that i will be alone
~Tonight BTS { Seokjin }