17•

Taehyung stared at yoongi for a second. He didn't know if he should laugh or say something.

"Um..hyung I don't understand." Jungkook was the first one to speak up, the rest of the men look at him. Yoongi sighs and hands him the paper.

"It doesn't say what you- oh my god she didn't." Jungkook says looking up. Seokjin nods trying to hold in a smile.

"She really gonna do it?" Taehyung says which making Namjoon nod.

"I knew I should of took her when I had the chanc- ow! You little- ow ow!" Hoseok yells out when jin hits him.

"When does she get the baby?" Jungkook ask which makes Jin shrug.

"This is her uncle child and she just went to court so I wanna say about March maybe?" Namjoon says which makes everyone nod.  Y/n been trying to get custody of her niece since she was born, because of her uncle being in jail and the fact that his baby momma wouldn't give the baby up. Y/n had to beg Seokjin to help her through all of it, not that he wouldn't help her. Y/n walks in the bookstore with a small bag and sets it on the table taking her coat off hanging it up.

"How long have y'all been waiting?" She ask getting her phone from out her front pocket.

"Not very long babe." Jin smiles and pulls her in his lap making her giggle.

"What's in the bag?" Jimin ask after turning his phone up looking at the group, y/n smiles and shows them the purple hair dye.

"You dying your hair?" Namjoon ask, his voice high a little. Y/n nods smirking a little.

"Yep yep!" She replies making Taehyung chuckle. Later on that night Seokjin is putting the dye in sticking his tongue out a little y/n smiles.

"You're sticking your tongue out mister." She says looking in the mirror, Seokjin looks at her rolling his eyes and rubs his fingers through her hair.

"If you don't hush." He mumbles and grabs one of her brushes and starts combing out her hair.

"Do you think this will look good on me?" She ask after a while, Seokjin smiles and nods turning her around brushing her hair to the side.

"I think purple will look hot on you, don't you think?" He smirks teasing a little. She looks at him, then pushes him slightly blushing.

"Shut it." She mumbles blushing, Jin laughs and starts washing the dye out. Jin walks in her room to fine her hair dryer.

"Where is it again!?" Jin yells looking through her closet then drawer. He opens it slightly then pulls out a pair of her underwear and smirks.

"Hey babe?" Jin ask making y/n walk in the room then gasp taking the underwear from him.

"Jesus, why you take it?" He ask with a slight smirk and she hits him in his chest.

"Oi!" He yells and she hits him again making Jin run down hall and into the living room. Y/n giggles and picks up a pillow throwing it at him. Jin just chuckles doing the same. "God." Jin thinks "I'm falling in love with her."

Used to be scared of the ocean
'Cause I didn't know how to swim
I took one sip of your potion
Now I'm just divin' right in
I heard your siren's call, it was beautiful
I am drowning, God, please don't save me
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Treasure chest full of your diamonds
I don't mind staying down here
Thought by now I would be dyin'
But your love gives me all my air
I heard your siren's call, it was beautiful
I am drowning, God, please don't save me
I'm in too deep
Can't touch...
~In to deep Why Don't We~