Chapter 13: Downfall and Implosion

Start from the beginning

Peyton and Sasha helped Josh to the ring, and the Fallen Warrior turned Elleon around with a pissed off look.

Josh: what the hell was that, huh?!

Elleon: he got out of the way, get over it!

The Shadow Ninja shoved Josh, and the Fallen Warrior retaliated with a shove as well.

Elleon: I'll handle this

Josh then grabbed Elleon and hits a sudden 25th Hour, much to the shock of the crowd and Sasha. The Legit Boss got in the ring and verbally got in Josh's face. Then Peyton got in the ring and took out Sasha with her spinning heel kick.

Josh and Peyton looked down at Elleon and Sasha before turning their attention to Trent and Tyler. The Fallen Warrior and his wife raised up the Too Sweet indicating and confirming their allegiance to Alex and the Brotherhood.

Trent tagged in Tyler and the two took out Elleon with their team finisher, a combo of Tyler's rebound lariat and Trent's dragon suplex. Seven pins Elleon and takes the Raw Tag Titles off from the Bliss Republic's hands.

In the Brotherhood's locker room, the group were shocked to see Josh and Peyton's turn on the Republic. Alex was ecstatic to see his "brother" and "sister" coming into the light. Then the door opened and in came the new Raw Tag Team Champions.

Roman: congratulations, you two

Kevin: you took a piece of the Bliss Republic's strength

Then Josh and Peyton came in.

Alex: Josh, Peyton

Josh: we missed you bro

Peyton: can't take it with the evil Republic anymore

Alex: you have chosen the right path

Josh: just to warn you, you'll meet the Republic's higher power in your match

Alex: I know and welcome to the Brotherhood, you two

Peyton: if I ask, what is you guys' goal?

Alex: break the corruption out of Alexa and Randy, since they have full control over the group, and whoever is this higher power, I will break him or her

Kevin: we are slowly breaking the Republic since we now have the Raw Tag Team Champions and now the SmackDown Women's Champion

The Brotherhood were now watching the next match, a one on one match between Intercontinental Champion Travis Sharp taking on the high flying Ricochet.

The match was back and forth, but it was mostly Travis and his aggressive style. It was a near one sided match, but Ricochet managed to land some unorthodox high flying moves, forcing Travis to rethink his strategies.

In the end, when Ricochet attempted for a 630, Travis got out of the way and capitalizes with a Sharp Attack for the win. In a post-match assault, the American Nightmare nailed Ricochet in the head with the Intercontinental title.

The second to last match was a tag team match as the Brotherhood's lieutenants Roman and Kevin takes on the Bliss Republic's imperial lieutenants Finn and Seth. The four men stared each other down as there was very strong history between them. The two to start were the former Shield brothers, Roman and Seth.

The Big Dog used his strength to push the Messiah down. Seth tagged in the Republic Demon King as Roman tagged in KO himself. Owens and Balor stared each other down as memories from their match in Japan back in 2015 came flooding back.

Kevin and Finn traded shot after shot until the Demon King took down Kevin with a slingblade.

(End of match)

The AOP attempted to aid Seth and Finn, but they were taken out by Roman's spear and Kevin's Stunner. KO took out Finn with another Stunner, leaving Seth to the lion's den or in this case, the Big Dog's yard. Roman did his war cry and speared the Messiah for the pinfall victory, giving the Brotherhood leader Alex an edge for his match against Randy.

Minutes later, Roman and Kevin walked to the locker room to see Alex ready for his match.

Roman: go cut the head of the snake

Kevin: we'll be here if anything happens

Alex: thanks, and I'm serious, if anything happens to me, I leave the Brotherhood to you two

The Pharaoh patted Roman and Kevin's shoulders. Then he left while Tegan went with him to be in his corner.

(Alex vs. Randy)

Alex's back was against the corner as he is facing his mentor while his wife is the referee, but Tegan was there in his corner giving motivation. The mentor and apprentice locked up and the Viper showed off his strength as he pushed Alex down; the Viper took his time to taunt while the Goddess referee was laughing at the Pharaoh. Alex stood back up and got his head in the game and locked up again and this time he retaliated with a dropkick, much to the surprise of the Apex Predator.

Alex: you taught me everything, I know you very well

Randy connected combinations of right hands, kicks and uppercuts as he backed his protege to the corner. He got him up and dropped Alex with a superplex. Randy covered Alex, and Alexa did a fast count, but Alex managed to kick out in time.

Randy went for another superplex, but Alex headbutted Randy, and got him with a Tornado DDT and went for the pin, but Alexa slowly count, so Randy kicked out. Alex looked at his wife as Tegan was not too happy with the calls.

Alex: what the hell? Call it down the middle!

Alexa smirked. As Alex turned around, Orton kicked him and nailed his vintage hanging DDT and looks to end the match. The Viper went to that place and Alexa was loving it; as Alex got up, the Pharaoh got his mentor with an AKO Outta Nowhere. Alex crawled on top of Randy, and Alexa had no choice but to count the pin. As she counted two, the arena lights went out.

Then seconds later, the lights came back on, and standing in the ring was "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt pointing at Alex with his Hurt glove on his right hand. The Pharaoh stared down at the Fiend as Alexa laughed evilly.

Alexa: Alex, meet the Bliss Republic's higher power

As Alex went for a hit on the Fiend, Wyatt connected with a right hand and the Pharaoh was flattened with an RKO. Randy covered Alex, and Alexa counted the pin and it was over. The Fiend spread his arms out and laughed as Tegan went in the ring and checked on Alex. 

As the Fiend, Randy and Alexa were about to go to the back, Wyatt whispered an order to Alexa and Randy and the Republic's co-founders happily obliged. Randy and Alexa went back in and the Goddess held Tegan back as Randy circled around Alex like a snake.

The Viper picked up Alex for another RKO. Then what comes next is something hard for Tegan to watch. The Viper was at the corner measuring as Alex was trying to get back on his feet; as he was on his knees, the Fiend ordered the shot, and Randy did the most despicable thing he has ever done as he punt kicked Alex in the head.

The Fiend nodded in approval as Alexa was laughing. The Viper and Goddess got out of the ring and joined the Fiend. Alexa gave Randy his newly won United States title. Then the three went backstage.

In the ring, Tegan went to Alex's motionless body as she cried and begged for him to wake up. The crowd were dead silent as they were shocked of what transpired. Tegan cradled Alex's head as Kevin, Roman, Keith, Dominik, Drew, Rhea and Io came down to the ring. Soon after, medics came down with a gurney. As they load Alex to the gurney and put him in the ambulance, Tegan chose to go with him to the hospital.

With Alex out of commission, the Brotherhood is now in the leadership of Roman and Kevin.